185 views

Do they not realize that most of us are struggling financially since our husbands are in PRISON and cannot contribute to the family income at the moment? I think its MORALLY WRONG to charge someone $10 to put money on their account.

The only way to avoid this is to mail in a check... and they don't process it the day they receive it! It can take a week and a half!

If anyone knows of ANOTHER COMPANY to check out...

please post. I want to get rid of Securus ASAP! There has GOT to be a better inmate calling company out there.

Securus is such a RIP OFF! It makes me so angry I could scream.

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Account.

Comments

Securus OWNS the phone lines. I'm sorry to tell you sweetie, but there is no other company to use.

They are IT ! Good luck. I wish you we'll in your struggles.

I am suffering same as you. All I can say is find a way to cope - love letters work for me.

Securus is an evil, evil company. They pay the jail administrator a hefty fee (up to 40%) to be THE ONLY phone service available for inmates.

That's a monopoly, and those are kickbacks. The quality of their service is abysmal, I get disconnected frequently, and often there is so much static and interference on the line I can barely hear. Their customer service is essentially non-existent, and they have a policy to not issue refunds for cell phone users - even though THEY DISCONNECT THE CALLS. They charge you for the maximum allowed time for a call (20 minutes) even if you get disconnected, BY THEM, after one minute.

Then they won't issue a refund because you're on a cell phone and they say they're not responsible for dropped calls on cell phones. THE CALL WASN'T DROPPED, IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY SECURUS. I know this because a recording comes on and says "This call is being terminated, no third party calls are allowed," even though it's NOT a third party call.

Help file a class action lawsuit against this vile, criminal company. Send your contact information to: ClassActionSecurus@***.com.

Okaye Mr. Chinky Eyes it is obvious that you work for Securus.

Remember your company needs us so when your company goes out of "network" Mr. Chinky Eyes, I will send you a wink!!!!

I think it is morally wrong what your husband did that caused him to end up in prison in the first place! You have no one to blame but yourself for getting mixed up with a maggot like that!

Divorce him immediately!

You will be much better off in the long run. :)

Mr. Chinky Eyes,

You are a repulsive human being. Educate yourself about the "justice" system. 88% of the inmate population in the facility my loved one is being held are PRE-TRIAL DETAINEES, who have not been convicted of anything - they are simply there awaiting trial.

@PissedConsumer722168

It's hard for me to say this but I wish you to suffer the alienation of a loved one. It may not be through incarceration but there are many, many other ways to loose affection.

I suggest you change your life around and start being more kind to those who are suffering and in pain. It CAN happen to you.

Good luck.

#2086075
@PissedConsumer722168

How the *** do you know ANYONES story to make judgments? Shame on you! Don't pass that stank *** attitude to your kids!!

Securus Technologies Reviews