2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Mar 21

There are no other companies that do video visitation for the facility and they have taken over the phones from GTL.

Update by user Mar 20

I contacted a local TV station's investigation team.Low and behold I got a full refund from Securus.

This does not change my opinion of them!I cringe at the thought of having to deal personally with them again.

Original review posted by user Mar 20

Securus is one of the worst companies I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.Their customer service is horrible and their agents (Tangy, for one) are RUDE!

And Tangy likes to argue with customers! Their hold times are long and they are NOT helpful at all, if you can even talk to someone! Not sure why they have live chat because they do NOTHING! I have a detailed log of 8 times my daughter got disconnected from her facility and they want to give me an insulting $1.66 credit.

This company is NOT customer service oriented. They are cheap, frugal and greedy at best. There is absolutely NO customer "service" element to Securus.

They are no less expensive than GTL for phone calls and the video visits are a joke.Don't waste your time with them.

Review about: Securus Technologies Inmate Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Idea of video visits.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Rudeness, Inegrity, Willingness to help, Have proof and they still wont help.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments