2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I tried to sign up for an account it said I already have one under my legal name I was assuming it was from 2013 I could not access that email anymore so I could not reset the password so I could not get into the account and it would not let me make a new one video chatted one night and the woman said she can't change my email address for the account because it is signed up for video and visitations and the jail has to be able to contact me and hung up. Lady i just told you i cant access that email or phone it is from 5 years ago!!!

She said only way i could talk to my lived one was fund his account wich im not sure how to do nor did i want to... OR pay the outrageous price of 15$ for 15 minutes. She was rude short and didn't give a crap about my dilemma when i used to be a good paying customer and was trying to become a repeat customer.

Tried again next day live chat and dude fixed my stuff in a matter of minutes mentioned nothing about not being able to change my email or video visits. If I had to guess they probably don't train new employees very well and it's Hit or Miss if you're going to get a good one or bad one.

Another thing that drives me nuts is there website or app it never works and never loads half of their buttons and options don't even show up on the page like it's supposed to so you can't get to the task done and that you want to their website is a joke.

But there are good employees and .21$ a minute phone calls i can live with it.

Comments