Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I just made a complaint with the bbb.org maybe if more of us do something wil have to give. This is beyond frustrating and I will not tolerate it just bc my man is incarcerated it does not mean you can rip people off! Below is a copy of what I filed ..come on people...

I have also just filed my complaint. WE are all DEFINITELY being ripped!

As a good deed I added my boyfriends parents numbers on so I could cover their phone charges as well but then realized how quickly this was adding up...but in order to remove them they have to send in all sorts of verification information. "Colton" the supervisor on duty went as far to tell the mother that we could add every number on our street but if the account went to block status then every number would also be blocked and the account holder would be held responsible!

WTF?!?! This is definitely a crock...

View more comments
Review

Securus Technologies review in Bethesda, Maryland: T-Netix ripped me off.

I would like to know why i keep getting cut-off when i use T-netix phone services. I do not cuss so i should not be billed for each time I am disconnted. I want to be reinbursted for each time they cut me off for know reason and my son has to call back repeatly. This has happened at least nine times or ten. I am so disapointed with T-netix services, I want something to be done about this because T-netix is just ripping people off. It's a shame to take people's hard earned money.
Sueko

Securus is an evil, evil company. They pay the jail administrator a hefty fee (up to 40%) to be THE ONLY phone service available for inmates.

That's a monopoly, and those are kickbacks. The quality of their service is abysmal, I get disconnected frequently, and often there is so much static and interference on the line I can barely hear. Their customer service is essentially non-existent, and they have a policy to not issue refunds for cell phone users - even though THEY DISCONNECT THE CALLS. They charge you for the maximum allowed time for a call (20 minutes) even if you get disconnected, BY THEM, after one minute.

Then they won't issue a refund because you're on a cell phone and they say they're not responsible for dropped calls on cell phones. THE CALL WASN'T DROPPED, IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY SECURUS. I know this because a recording comes on and says "This call is being terminated, no third party calls are allowed," even though it's NOT a third party call.

Help file a class action lawsuit against this vile, criminal company. Send your contact information to: ClassActionSecurus@gmail.com.

Basil

When on a CELL phone EVERCOM/SECURUS phone system .when my wife talks to her son in last 14 months , only when they say certain names or words the phone will say no 3rd party calls ,first of all she doesn't know how to do that. her phone hasn't had dropped calls in 2 years and they don t say "no 3rd party calls" .

they just drop . so when she calls to complain you say no 3rd party calls or you r using cell phone, they don't even let u finish r sentence why we r calling . she uses this phone for everything everyday calls and not 1 has been dropped or said 3rd party calls . is this ur way to make extra money .

why does it only drop when certain things said "We get no explanation". we cant even talk to supervisor to explain. their employees well indoctrinated. Come on people.

Don't talk to ADDELL (SECURUS NON/customer service) she is rude, obtrusive and will not let you talk to any one about it. will not have a supervisor call you will hang up on you. did thank you ADDELL give me an address to write to P O BOX 1109 ADDISON TX 75001 ATT: SECURUS BILLING would not or could not give me a name to address the complaint to how is any one going to help me we need to start writing congressmen about their contracts and who they are given out to and if we the people of the USA government could please get some help with the repair of their telephone system so in the 21 century we could use our cell phones please and have a proper place to place complaints to . my wife doesn't think its ur technology .

she keeps saying in 14 months only when certain names and words r spoken it says :no 3rd party call ". do u catch on to what we r saying . probably not.

we aren't ***. Yes ADDELL we do pay your salary we are tax paying adults this is a contract paid by our tax dollars.

View more comments (1)

Securus Technologies review in Austin, Texas: Did not refund money

My love one called but the phone hung up we only talked for a few minutes now they want refund my money.This company is a ripe off.Someone need's to put a stop to this, these calls cost to much for 1 and honestly I don't care if it's 5 dollars or 20 dollars I want my money back, the economy is already a wreck someone please help. I will give no names of who my love one is, I feel that's not important. And another thing they need to find people who speaks better english I can barely understand what they are saying when we speak on the phone, please refund my money.

Typical ***

maybe you need to learn better English as your complaint make no sense.466

View more comments (2)
Loss
I am on disability and prepaid t-netix forty dollars for calls. did not have service for 5 days. They finally called and asked if service was on. I said yes but said something was wrong with my rates. I was paying long distance but my rates are local. After 4 hours on...

View more comments