To Whom It May Concern, My name is Sophia Goren and I am an attorney at Tycko & Zavareei LLP, a public interest law firm based in Washington, D.C.I am investigating a potential class action lawsuit against Securus Technologies and reading this thread has been very informative to my research.

If anyone has any additional information they would like to share about their experiences with Securus Technologies, please feel free to give me a call at (202) 973-0900 ext. 110. I am particularly interested in hearing about your experiences with video visitation.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from many of you soon.Best, Sophia Goren www.tzlegal.com

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Roberta Arnold
Lewes, Delaware, United States #1285567

I have attempted video visitation twice and my loved one, the inmate was not checked in.The entire 20 minutes the screen read: waiting for inmate to join and there was a warning message on the screen that read: Warning - visit is being monitored and recorded.

So they are in the business of recording people in their homes but not connecting what matters like their website says? Or is that what matters to them peering into people's homes and recording what they can? Getting permission to record and giving no visit in return.

This is a scam!To peer into our privacy with the lie that they are helping us connect with our loved ones in jail!

Houston, Texas, United States #1260930

Securus took my money I put on a prepaid call account for my 58 yr old brother.Their saying he used it already which is a lie because he's been in the penitentiary for 11 yrs and was extradited to co.

jail a few months ago he has knowledge of how to use the phone system and when I did go to see him and told him to choose option 2 there were no money in his account.They charged my card but he NEVER made a call.