So upset Ive been waiting 1 1/2 days for a reply from this company. Received a call from my son..

to receive had to give info to receive call set it up as a one time pay... all set to get my call and its not there! Because it came through as a spam call I look at my bank acc and $8.89 was taken. Called company ( only ones that cover the area) set up account..

the only time you get to speak to a live person. I was assured it would be wiped out with the new transaction. It wasnt. Sent 2 emails ..wait d on hold for 1 1/2 hrs with the original message the wait time is in excess of 25 minutes - heard that a few times more saying the same thing.

Customer service is just a loop! On the next call I tried opting for a call back.. during writing this I actually got it.. however in explaining She hung up on me!

Perfect!

Ive never experienced a company as inept as this one!! It is impossible to talk to a person!

User's recommendation: Use a credit card for fraud protection.

Location: Inverness, Florida