I need to have my account on block for my sons and call me. I made a mistake and I need to get my account unblocked from my son call home I made a mistake and block my account by Preston wrong number.

I need to I need for my son to call home. I need my son to come home because I made a mistake and block the wrong number wrong number when I was trying to answer the phone. will you please unblock my account for my son to call home please. contact me at my phone number or contact me through my email but I need to know something I press the wrong number trying to answer the phone and it blocked my account from the jail house please contact me.

I need to know soon as possible because I guessed and you see the phone call from him someone with me having surgery show someone need to let me know something thank you. please contact me soon as possible cuz I am being very patient waiting on y'all to contact me I need to get my phone number on blocked from the jail house so please give me a contact so I'll put some money on the phone thank you.

Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee