Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been trying to accept calls from my loved one. I have paid over $200.00 in the last 30 days in an attempt to receive calls.

Every time I add funds it blocks my calls. No matter what I do I cannot receive calls, then I was told I needed to go through Inmatcall solutions did that and yep! you got it calls were blocked so when will I get my $277.00 back? I have closed all of the accounts I opened it an attempt to at least receive 1 call.

When my Daughter was in jail I didnt have an account, THEN I was able to receive calls do do it, just let the calls come through, close all of your Securus accounts and you might be able to take one call from your loved one. My number is 720-292-8772, you quickly charge my card and then block the calls again right after i fund it. I have made a complaint to Colorado Attorney General and CFPB in Colorado. This is the biggest scam in the world if they call straight through all you have to do is give your payment method but now they will probably block that too!

I dont know where to turn to receive calls and I dont know who to call to get all of my money back either of course they dont give that information right? They say my pin is wrong but Im looking at my account online when they tell me this so NOW THEY ARE ALL CLOSED lets see if I get a call in a couple of days.

Reason of review: blocked calls after funding.

I didn't like: Blocked calls.

Comments