Wichita, Kansas

Update by user Aug 13

UPDATE: Since leaving my review securus has put my account negative for no reason at all. Its prepaid so it should not go negative.

They're reason behind this Was USING TO MAY CREDIT CARDS.

I have used 3 cards since june all working just fine. This company is nothing but crooks

Original review posted by user Aug 10

For the 2nd time securus has canceled my visitation's and my mother inlaws stating that the inmate has been released or transfered when he has not. Then when calling them to fix it they state the inmate is inactive in the, so they must have been moved.

Checking with the jail they tell me he hasn't been moved and i confirmed that on theyer website. Securus has also charged my credit card twice without me being enrolled in auto pay or anything like that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Inmate Video Service.

Reason of review: Charges to account and canceled visits onsite.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Securus Technologies Pros: Inmates are allowed to communicate with the outside, Being able to do a visit.

Securus Technologies Cons: Overcharging my bank account, Misleading, Payment problems due to website, Severe website issues consistently.

• hard time