Securus Technologies Phone Numbers and Emails

• (972) 734-1111

Securus Technologies Emails:

Legal
Privacy Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Securus Technologies Contact Information

PO Box 650757

Dallas, TX 75265-0757

Edit Business Info

How to Contact Securus Technologies

What is Securus Technologies Customer Service Phone Number?

You can contact Securus Technologies customer service via phone by either calling their main support line (972-734-1111), landline phone (1-800-844-6591), or the Video Connect number (1-877-578-3658).

Initially, their customer support was available 24/7, 365 days. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, they have significantly reduced the number of staff working at the call center. As a result, the call center hours have been reduced to 7.00am - 10.00pm CT.
Customers can expect longer hold times. The company highly recommends that you contact them through the IVR system, by calling the 1-800-844-6591 phone number.

What is Securus Technologies Customer Service Email Address?

You can reach Securus Technologies via email by filling the “Contact Us” form on their website. To do so, visit their customer help page and select the “Email a Question” option provided on the menu bar. You will be provided with a contact form where you will be required to fill out the following information: First name, last name, email address, passcode, and your question. You can also attach any relevant documents through the contact form.

What is Securus Technologies Mail Address?

You can send out a general correspondence mail to:
Securus Correctional Billing Services
P.O Box 1109
Dallas, Texas 75001

For the payments:
Securus Correctional Billing Services, P.O Box 650757,
Dallas, Texas 75265-0757.

Is There Securus Technologies Live Chat for Customer Support ?

To reach the Securus Technologies customer support via live chat, go to their Help Center and choose the “Online Chat” option from the menu bar. You will be prompted to provide further information about the issue by choosing different categories from the drop-down menu.

More information

15% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Securus Technologies Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Having issues adding funds to my account”
  • “Blocked number”
  • “My phone is blocked”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to talk to a representative”
  • “I need to know how to set up an account”
  • “Assistance”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Trying to add funds to inmate debit”
  • “I just had a call from an inmate and as soon as my payment was accepted the phone hung up.”
  • “My inmate in Texas Beeville McConnel Unit is being charged double for hes calls”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I need to refund the money on my account”
  • “Need to get refund from my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Advance Connect”
  • “Because there are 2 monitors where my son is and 1 does not work. I need to be put on the other monitor that works. I havent seen my son in 3 months. By looking on my account you see i have to reschedule all the time! Please help me!”
  • “System intilazing”

Cards Question:

• “It's not accepting my credit card”
  • “My card keeps saying declined”
  • “Declining my card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I sent queries for extra stamps deducted while sending messages to inmate Anant Kumar Tripati Inmate #102081, I didn't get updates from your office. Also i cannot open few messages. Now i cannot get into your account since yesterday.”
  • “Phone calls not coming through”
  • “Didn't get call but taken from my debit card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Why the *** did y'all cancel all my video visits”
  • “I need to cancel my account”
  • “Because I want to unsubscribe I want to cancel my Securus account”

Staff Question:

• “To see about your services”
  • “I was trying to send money to my daughter not get this service”
  • “Customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website won't let me put my cards exo date”
  • “Fill out application for unlimited calls”
  • “I have onsite vist tonight forgot the time”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “WAITING FOR MONEY TO BE RETURNED TO CARD”
  • “Change address”
  • “Money return”

Employment Question:

• “Pay off debt”
  • “Employment”
  • “Job opportunity”

Other Question:

• “Adding another number”
  • “Dropped call”
  • “I am not getting my calls”

About

Inmate Phone Service, Customer Care, Inmate Video Service

Top Securus Technologies Products

Account, Website

Securus Technologies Pros and Cons

Pros: Being able to talk to inmates, No pros, Talking to your loved one, Inmates are allowed to communicate with the outside, Could speak to your loved one

Cons: Customer service, Extremely bad customer service, Hard to get a hold of someone who can help, Cannot talk to a person with securus to fix my problem, No representatives i can reach

Related Companies

Jpay, Correctional Billing Services, Evercom Systems

Summary

Since 1986, Securus has been a leading provider of communications solutions for the correction facilities. In particular, the company installs and centrally manages modern call management and communications solutions employed by correctional establishments, and offer a variety of comfortable payment products and services to inmates as well as their friends and families. These would include secure instant mail, call platforms, automated information services, voice mail, etc. Securus is based in Dallas, Texas, while serving almost 2,200 correctional establishments throughout 44 states which engage 850,000 inmates. At the present time, the company may boast 67 industry innovations and about 40 pending patent approval. Customer and technical support are 100% in-sourced and active 24/7.

Securus Technologies reviews and complaints

1.8
SecurusTel
284 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Securus Technologies? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup