Contact Securus Technologies Customer Service
Securus Technologies Phone Numbers and Emails
Securus Video ConnectSM Information
- (972) 734-1111
Securus Technologies Emails:
Securus Technologies Contact Information
Securus Technologies Website:
Securus Technologies Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
PO Box 650757
Dallas, TX 75265-0757
How to Contact Securus Technologies
What is Securus Technologies Customer Service Phone Number?
You can contact Securus Technologies customer service via phone by either calling their main support line (972-734-1111), landline phone (1-800-844-6591), or the Video Connect number (1-877-578-3658).
Initially, their customer support was available 24/7, 365 days. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, they have significantly reduced the number of staff working at the call center. As a result, the call center hours have been reduced to 7.00am - 10.00pm CT.
Customers can expect longer hold times. The company highly recommends that you contact them through the IVR system, by calling the 1-800-844-6591 phone number.
What is Securus Technologies Customer Service Email Address?
You can reach Securus Technologies via email by filling the “Contact Us” form on their website. To do so, visit their customer help page and select the “Email a Question” option provided on the menu bar. You will be provided with a contact form where you will be required to fill out the following information: First name, last name, email address, passcode, and your question. You can also attach any relevant documents through the contact form.
What is Securus Technologies Mail Address?
You can send out a general correspondence mail to:
Securus Correctional Billing Services
P.O Box 1109
Dallas, Texas 75001
For the payments:
Securus Correctional Billing Services, P.O Box 650757,
Dallas, Texas 75265-0757.
Is There Securus Technologies Live Chat for Customer Support ?
To reach the Securus Technologies customer support via live chat, go to their Help Center and choose the “Online Chat” option from the menu bar. You will be prompted to provide further information about the issue by choosing different categories from the drop-down menu.
Summary of Securus Technologies Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Securus Technologies Customer Service?
- “Having issues adding funds to my account”
- “Blocked number”
Request for Information Question:
- “Need to talk to a representative”
- “I need to know how to set up an account”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Trying to add funds to inmate debit”
- “My inmate in Texas Beeville McConnel Unit is being charged double for hes calls”
- “I need to refund the money on my account”
- “Need to get refund from my account”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Advance Connect”
- “Because there are 2 monitors where my son is and 1 does not work. I need to be put on the other monitor that works. I havent seen my son in 3 months. By looking on my account you see i have to reschedule all the time! Please help me!”
- “System intilazing”
- “It's not accepting my credit card”
- “My card keeps saying declined”
- “Declining my card”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Phone calls not coming through”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Why the *** did y'all cancel all my video visits”
- “I need to cancel my account”
- “Because I want to unsubscribe I want to cancel my Securus account”
- “To see about your services”
- “I was trying to send money to my daughter not get this service”
- “Customer service”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Website won't let me put my cards exo date”
- “Fill out application for unlimited calls”
- “I have onsite vist tonight forgot the time”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “WAITING FOR MONEY TO BE RETURNED TO CARD”
- “Change address”
- “Money return”
- “Pay off debt”
- “Job opportunity”
- “Adding another number”
- “I am not getting my calls”
Inmate Phone Service, Customer Care, Inmate Video Service
Pros: Being able to talk to inmates, No pros, Talking to your loved one, Inmates are allowed to communicate with the outside, Could speak to your loved one
Cons: Customer service, Extremely bad customer service, Hard to get a hold of someone who can help, Cannot talk to a person with securus to fix my problem, No representatives i can reach
Since 1986, Securus has been a leading provider of communications solutions for the correction facilities. In particular, the company installs and centrally manages modern call management and communications solutions employed by correctional establishments, and offer a variety of comfortable payment products and services to inmates as well as their friends and families. These would include secure instant mail, call platforms, automated information services, voice mail, etc. Securus is based in Dallas, Texas, while serving almost 2,200 correctional establishments throughout 44 states which engage 850,000 inmates. At the present time, the company may boast 67 industry innovations and about 40 pending patent approval. Customer and technical support are 100% in-sourced and active 24/7.
Securus Technologies is ranked 352 out of 1708 in Telecommunications category
Compare Securus Technologies To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.