Contact Securus Technologies

04:13 AVG CALL DURATION
5% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Securus Technologies to Ask about:

Account:

• “I had money on my last account”
  • “I need to set up an account to call my daughter who is in jail and ive tired and cannot get it to go thru”
  • “It will not take my email address to my account”

Request for Information:

• “My name is spelled incorrectly and i dont know how to fix it”
  • “I have a question about my account”
  • “I have a question”

Refund:

• “My son didnt pick up for visit call the unit thdy said it was doen need a refund ir credit thank you”
  • “I need a refund from my account. The inmate is no longer in that facility.”
  • “I havent recieved my refund yet i closed my account and blocked the number its been 6 days can u telk me what the problem is”

Payments and Charges:

• “Bill pay”
  • “Charged 43.00 for A video call I did not make. I have never made a video call”
  • “I was billed $53 on my credit card, for a Video Call I never made”

Staff:

• “Need to verify if my phone carrier service will alow me to receive phone calls from the facility once ive set up a funded account.”
  • “I need to talk to a customer service”
  • “I cannot get my online services to work and I need to know where my money is that I sent”

Cards:

• “Card transaction”
  • “Disabled hands put money on inmates books for prepaid card he called after purchasing aphone card n l think my crippled fingers hit wrong number n blocked his calls l need to talk to him he just called n l was cut off again l would like to speak with”
  • “Debit card problem”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Didn’t agree and canceled right after I need my money back to my account I have other bills coming out today”
  • “Deactivate accnt”

Product/ Service:

• “Trying to find out how i can order an tablet for my husband hes in bell county”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “I did not get to use my video visit and would like a credit for another one”

Other:

• “To Register”
  • “Reschedule video visit”
  • “How could put it on my phonr”

About Securus Technologies

Top 5 Securus Technologies Services

Inmate Phone Service, Phone Service, Customer Care, Phone Plan

Top 5 Securus Technologies Products

Account, Inmate Video Service, Website

Top 5 Likes about Securus Technologies

Integrity, Value, Sincere, Idea of video visits, Honestry

Top 5 Dislikes about Securus Technologies

Customer service, On hold 40 min, Extremely bad customer service, Wait time, Not able to resolve issue

Summary

Since 1986, Securus has been a leading provider of communications solutions for the correction facilities. In particular, the company installs and centrally manages modern call management and communications solutions employed by correctional establishments, and offer a variety of comfortable payment products and services to inmates as well as their friends and families. These would include secure instant mail, call platforms, automated information services, voice mail, etc. Securus is based in Dallas, Texas, while serving almost 2,200 correctional establishments throughout 44 states which engage 850,000 inmates. At the present time, the company may boast 67 industry innovations and about 40 pending patent approval. Customer and technical support are 100% in-sourced and active 24/7.

Securus Technologies reviews and complaints

VISAMasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Securus Technologies Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Securus Technologies to

Verizon
2328 reviews
1.6
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show
Do you have something to say about Securus Technologies? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup