Securus Technologies Phone Numbers and Emails

feedback@securustech.net
customer_service@securustech.net
legalnotice@securustechnologies.co
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Securus Technologies

Most Popular Number:

(800) 844-6591
International
Total calls: 15 355 Issues resolved: 612 Last call: Apr 22, 2024

What Is the Securus Technologies Customer Service Number?

The Securus phone number that is most commonly used to get in touch with the support team is their toll-free number. This number is 1-800-844-6591. If you are calling from your mobile device, directly dial 1-972-734-1111. There is a separate company customer support number for queries or information related to Securus Video Connect information. For this, the number is 1-877-578-3658. To get in touch with the Securus customer service team, dial 1-800-524-5547.

How Do I Contact Securus Technologies Customer Care via Live Chat?

To start a live Securus customer service chat, head to the official website and click Let's Chat at the bottom right corner of the home page. Once you click on it, a chatbot named Securus Automated Chat agent greets you, trained to give you instantaneous assistance with some of the most frequently asked questions. However, you can request one if you need help regarding a complex issue for which you need to communicate to a Securus Technologies customer service live agent.

Can I Email Securus Technologies Customer Support?

You can email a question or seek more information from the customer care team via email, which is available 24 hours, seven days a week, throughout the year. If you have any feedback that you'd like to share about the services you have availed, Securus email address is feedback@securustech.net. Regarding any customer service topics, send your concerns to customer_service@securustech.net. Moreover, if you need more information about the legal notice, the published email address is legalnotice@securustechnologies.com.

PissedConsumer Club

Securus Technologies Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Quinntin H
I needed to add money to my account
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
5.0

I needed to add money to my account and was informed why I wasnt getting any calls and why I couldnt accept calls the customer service was great

Guest-5560592
User beware - horrible, inefficient, confusing company!
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Terrible, rude customer service if you can even get through to a real person! Very expensive for offenders and their families.

Confusing, hard to use website. Then to confuse you more, if you use a credit card on their website, they use the term "video call" for all their services o. Your bill so you think you have been wrongly charged for a video call.

And if you ever have a dispute with them on a charge, you can never use a credit or debit card again on their site. You have to send in money grams or no service!!

Crystal F Xwr
I can't get threw to secures on line phone number o

I please need to get through to secure it's online I've had problems fixing my account they said that we're going to fix my account please let me get through to a customer service representative on securus online so that I can get through to my loved one please thank you Crystal Fernandez 623-341-**** code 1980 be very nice and patient on the phone while you're talking to securus to get your account fixed

Sheri A Mrc
Cant get calls

They tell you "Due to the high volume of calls we cannot answer your call at this time" Its been almost a week and still same message.

How Good is Securus Technologies's Customer Service?

Gabrial Jau
Gabrial Jau
Feels Disappointed | Apr 06, 2024

Terrible, unable to talk with a live person

Juan Xwt
Juan Xwt
Feels Disappointed | Apr 04, 2024

I got charged for a call from an inmate that never connected.

Barbara B Fti
Barbara B Fti
Feels Disappointed | Mar 10, 2024

Horrible, I can’t reach a representative.

Varian Wdm
Varian Wdm
Feels Disappointed | Mar 07, 2024

It took ALL DAY to reach a human to speak about the issue, (literally 8hours of calling both of the numbers having to push every number when she spoke then go back and do it all over again, after emailing twice. Then FINALLY got a live person on the phone), just to be told she doesn't have anything to do with that part. And that I have to ask someone else. Blows my mind. Still isn't resolved hopefully the prison will have someone there today that knows something about because I've talked to 100people this week, and it seems they all know nothing short of reading and manual or something, and haven't found one to take the time to look through it, and tell me how to resolve issue. Maybe in a few years of product being out, people will have knowledge of how to resolve issues on their own.

Janine W Xip
Janine W Xip
Feels Neutral | Feb 08, 2024

The customer service was great. Getting the issue problem taking care of was another thing I still had the same problem and without any resolution.

Enedelia Lhz
Enedelia Lhz
Feels Disappointed | Jan 15, 2024

My initial or overall experience with securus technologies as a customer and speaking for an incarcerated loved one has not been successful or has not been able to provide proper or professional experience for me personally I've used this product or company or gone through them for video visitation and for the 6th time now it schedules me visits and I go to the visit show up for the visit on site there's no working monitor or phone or the facility can't fix it or has no contact with the securus technology company and it's very frustrating upsetting mentally not cool for incarcerated individuals and I want it fixed otherwise I will report you to the better Business bureau or bureau of affairs I'm really unsatisfied and I would like some conversation some something for my time my efforts my money my gas money to go and schedule all these visits for nothing.

Summary of Securus Technologies Customer Service Calls

14% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Securus Technologies?

Account Question:

• “Change name on account”
  • “Setup account”
  • “Text blocked”

Request for Information Question:

• “? About adding money”
  • “Can I check my emails and my app does not recognize my password”
  • “Help with acct.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Can't add money to his debit”
  • “Deposit money”
  • “Charged for a call that didn’t go through”

Refund Question:

• Refund for not able to use services
  • “Cuz I want to get my money back”
  • “Refund”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Scheduling Video Connect visit”
  • “Added money to a non working number”
  • “Tablet nit working properly”

Cards Question:

• “Card keeps getting declined and have the money”
  • “Didn't process my credit cards”
  • “Need to update card info”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I'm having problems with my video chats. Disappearing, and when I do get them, they disappear”
  • “Haven't received call”
  • “Calls are not coming through”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel axcount”
  • “Cancelled video visit but havent been refunded”
  • “Video visit was canceled and I did not cancel it today and the facility didn't didn't cancel it so what's going on because I want my visit today at 5:20 PM at Sedgwick County County Jail”

Staff Question:

• “Tried using your services three times first time money went where it's supposed to second time it didn't go on his phone calls they went to his commissary fine third time I don't even know where the money went and I can't even talk to a human”
  • “Need immediate help.that i cannot receive with your automated service”
  • “Need to speak to person with customer service about my account”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to change my name on my account”
  • “I need to change an on-site visit to a remote visit”
  • “Need to have my music and photos returned I was released in august of 2023 my doc number is 329934 Catherine Crockett”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Need pin for visit on site”
  • “Trying to set up video visit on site”
  • “I have lost the pin to join my onsite visit”

Employment Question:

• “Pay off debt”
  • “Employment”
  • “Job opportunity”

Other Question:

• “Can't schedule a video chat”
  • “Brother in detention”
  • “Add funds”

About

Related Companies

Jpay, Correctional Billing Services, Evercom Systems

Summary

Since 1986, Securus has been a leading provider of communications solutions for the correction facilities. In particular, the company installs and centrally manages modern call management and communications solutions employed by correctional establishments, and offer a variety of comfortable payment products and services to inmates as well as their friends and families. These would include secure instant mail, call platforms, automated information services, voice mail, etc. Securus is based in Dallas, Texas, while serving almost 2,200 correctional establishments throughout 44 states which engage 850,000 inmates. At the present time, the company may boast 67 industry innovations and about 40 pending patent approval. Customer and technical support are 100% in-sourced and active 24/7.

Securus Technologies reviews and complaints

1.6
Sectel Us
442 reviews
1.2
Do you have something to say about Securus Technologies? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup