1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I set up an account to have video visitation.Scheduled a 40 minute visit for 3pm and paid for it.

When 3 pm came around I logged in and the screen said "visit has not been approved by detention facility." I logged in again from a different device and saw the same message. I never got my visit. I called Securus about a refund and the reply I received was that they had to mail me a refund claim form and it would take 7 to 10 days to receive. When it showed up I promptly filled it out and returned.

A week later I get an email explaining that the inmate was able to log in 15 minutes after the scheduled visit time and I was no longer available therefore not entitled to a refund. I spoke with the inmate and was told that there were complications getting logged in. This is exactly the type of service I expected from a company such as this and am not surprised by the outcome.

I just wish I had read other reviews before wasting my time and money.I would not suggest using the remote video visitation to anyone unless you are desperate due to long distance.

Review about: Securus Technologies Inmate Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion