124 views

I tried to get on a non paying for my son and he pays on his end why do I have to pay a home phone bill and a cell with all un limited been for yrs and and Iask them to not put me on it talking about a $200phone limit I don,t want and they refuse to take it off my home phone and my cell not happy at all I don't need them ok that's as good as it gets I don't want them and they force their self on people please get it off my home phone and cell.thank u very much your company is not needed for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Phone Service.

Location: Borger, Texas

Comments

Securus is an evil, evil company. They pay the jail administrator a hefty fee (up to 40%) to be THE ONLY phone service available for inmates.

That's a monopoly, and those are kickbacks. The quality of their service is abysmal, I get disconnected frequently, and often there is so much static and interference on the line I can barely hear. Their customer service is essentially non-existent, and they have a policy to not issue refunds for cell phone users - even though THEY DISCONNECT THE CALLS. They charge you for the maximum allowed time for a call (20 minutes) even if you get disconnected, BY THEM, after one minute.

Then they won't issue a refund because you're on a cell phone and they say they're not responsible for dropped calls on cell phones. THE CALL WASN'T DROPPED, IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY SECURUS. I know this because a recording comes on and says "This call is being terminated, no third party calls are allowed," even though it's NOT a third party call.

Help file a class action lawsuit against this vile, criminal company. Send your contact information to: ClassActionSecurus@***.com.

Securus Technologies Reviews