Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have made over 50 video visits with securus and maybe 25 have ACTUALLY been successful.No one seems to know why it isn't working when it doesn't work and their only response is "I can issue a refund." Well an account credit isn't much compensation if I can't be sure that the next scheduled visit which must be made 24 hours in advance, will even go through.

"How do I know when the system won't be having this problem?" and the response I get is, "Call before you schedule the next visit." CALL?! I just spent 15 minutes on hold waiting to speak to someone and their response is to call and sit on hold for 20 minutes to hear "call back" as a resolution?! This is literally the only way I can keep in contact with my friend/loved one and they can't seem to keep their own problems under control. You want people to pay for something, then I would think you would keep it working.

Instead of using outdated technology which is CONSTANTLY failing.After looking at "waiting for inmate to join" for 40 minutes, it's definitely disheartening.

I liked: When it actually works for a visit or phone call, Idea of video visits, Getting some of the calls.

I didn't like: Customer service, Anything of this company, Dropped calls and rude customer service reps, Video visits that dont connect.