Verified Reviewer

So I set up an account, I added 20.00 for phone calls and everything seemed to be quite easy using the app. Little did I know...I received my first phone call after setting up my account and while I was in the phone with my husband for only 3 mins, it said "only 1 min.

left" and we were disconnected! I checked my app account and I show to still have 17.50 for my balance so there should not have been a reason for my phone call to shut off. Then I noticed that my account status is BLOCKED with a message stating Contact Securus Customer Service. Yeah that would be great if I was actually Able to contact Anyone at Securus!

I have called 3 days in a row and even tried the option to have someone call me back in order for me to Not sit on the phone for an hour just to be disconnected! I am so pissed off! I check my Call Details history on the app and I see that my husband is trying to call me Multiple times yet my phone has not rung at all! I Absolutely need to get in touch with my husband because the facility he is in Louisiana does not have messaging options.

This is putting us in a Major delima and I need this fixed ASAP!!! HEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!

User's recommendation: I hope your loved ones are not at a facility that uses Securus.

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Securus Technologies Cons: Cannot talk to a person with securus to fix my problem.

Comments