I have tried their emessaging service and they're ridiculously priced. About 80 to 85 percent of the time you or your loved one never get your messages though they are marked as sent and we are still charged for them at a rate of 44 cents a message.

Some jails or prisons are 50 cents or more a message. If you send a picture or and e card they require you to add a message of some sort and attach the picture or card to it thus charging you double. On weekends no messages go through at all then on Monday and tuesday you get 3 and four days worth piling in at you.

The amount of stamps on you account will mysteriously go down without having sent a message or shared stamps with anyone. They have you though because there are no other options so we send our money and continue to get ripped off.

User's recommendation: Use as little ad possible.

Preferred solution: Someone else to take there contract or give the consumer other choices. .

Securus Technologies Cons: We have no other option expensive unreliable.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Shashikala C Xsl

Heyyyyyy I got wrong product and by mistake I pay for that product plz refund my money and take u product it worst product

Securus Technologies Reviews