Phoenix, Arizona
1.2

My boyfriend is currently in jail right now, and he’s tried several times to get ahold of me and every time I answer it, it will say “press 1 to accept the charges for the call , press 2 to decline the call , press 3 etc” and every time I press 1 it just repeats the options again and then hangs up the call... I have to talked to him at least twice out of 10 phone calls ending... does anyone else have the salem problem ??

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Inmate Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same thing has been happening to me. When I called all they can do is "submit a ticket ". It's really inconvenient especially when you've spent thousands of dollars!

yes, they still owe me 200.00 never got a refund after I closed the account, I was never able to receive a call even after closing the accounts, then then blocked my card number for ANY securus calls. I also was blocked from added $ to inmate commissary with that card they are all in Kahoots I want me money back. I think we should all start a class action law suit im in how about you?