Hi My name is Gina M Politte , my son is in Butler County Adult Detention in El Dorado Kansas 701 Stone Street El Dorado, Kansas, 67042 - he has also been in RDU, El Dorodo Kansas .I called to inquire about a less expensive service,only to find this is the only telephone provider for that facility.

Related: Securus Technologies - 2nd rate company

I feel this is "predatory service providing". I feel this is "predatory service providing". I am paying the bill and I don't have a choice of providers. I also asked, "secures what the, "state tax," is for the telephone service,"which is an additional "payment processing fee", this is the website I used.

www.securustechnologies.com NONE of the charges are disclosed "in advance", you figure don't figure this out 'after you add your payment. Then and only then do you see you fees deducted from the money you placed on the account, which means the inmate ends up with the amount left over. When I review the call transactions, the fees a not listed there either. I am 49 your old , and have been extremely frustrated with this company.

I can't even imagine how difficult this in on relatives' that difficulty with technology, and the lack of recourses to voice there concerns.Gina Politte

I didn't like: Misleading, Umployees cant answer my questions.

1.2
Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.