1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Hi My name is Gina M Politte , my son is in Butler County Adult Detention in El Dorado Kansas 701 Stone Street El Dorado, Kansas, 67042 - he has also been in RDU, El Dorodo Kansas .I called to inquire about a less expensive service,only to find this is the only telephone provider for that facility.

I feel this is "predatory service providing". I feel this is "predatory service providing". I am paying the bill and I don't have a choice of providers. I also asked, "secures what the, "state tax," is for the telephone service,"which is an additional "payment processing fee", this is the website I used.

www.securustechnologies.com NONE of the charges are disclosed "in advance", you figure don't figure this out 'after you add your payment. Then and only then do you see you fees deducted from the money you placed on the account, which means the inmate ends up with the amount left over. When I review the call transactions, the fees a not listed there either. I am 49 your old , and have been extremely frustrated with this company.

I can't even imagine how difficult this in on relatives' that difficulty with technology, and the lack of recourses to voice there concerns.Gina Politte

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misleading and umployees cant answer my questions. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of securus technologies inmate phone service. Securus Technologies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned securus technologies inmate phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Securus Technologies.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments