1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Tried two different times to video connect with an inmate and it never worked. Tried with both Apple and Android devices.

Such a waste of time trying to use their system. The inmate sat on his end and it showed we were there trying to connect, but it never connect. They issued us a "credit" on the video account, which we would never use again. We wanted our money back not a credit.

We opened a dispute with our credit card, which our credit card company found in our favor, but since we did that Securus now has our account showing that we owe them that money. They have now blocked us from using the phone connect service with them with a credit card. I called the customer service number. They obviously don't want to make it easy for you to talk to someone.

She blamed me for disputing the charges and said that if I had contacted them eventually we could have received our money back. She made me sound like the bad guy.

I told her of course I would dispute the charges, it was a rotten service which I never received, nor were we ever going to use ever again. Don't waste your time!

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Inmate Video Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 15.

Comments