I ordered this tablet in May 2021. The tablet still has not arrived.

I would contact the company and their response was always the same. The tablets are on backorder. I would ask an estimated time of arrival and no one ever knew. I complained about paying each month for a service I wasnot receiving and they would credit my account.

This continued until December 2021 and I called for a refund as the tablet still had not been delivered. But I couldn't reach anyone via phone. January 2022 came I was charged. Tried to call over and over and continued to get the message that all of the agents are busy.

And the line would disconnect. It didn't matter what time of day I called...agents were always busy. Now in February 2022 account charged and im still continued to try to call...same message all agents are busy.

Now in March 2022...same run around.

I dont mind paying a 3rd party provider for services...but the service was never received. And mysteriously now they don't answer the phone or respond to emails concerning the breach of contract.

I am due a refund for the months of December 2021 January February and March 2022.

Its almost been a year...of payments and the tablet is still not delivered

User's recommendation: Do not order a tablet from this company.

Comments