1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I logged in at 9:30 am.The screen was black but i could see myself in a smaller screen in the right corner.

The larger screen said "waiting for inmate to join" so the call was never connected. I emailed them requesting the funds be credit towards a future visit and was told that i never even logged in! HOW DO I KNOW WHAT THE SCREEN LOOKED LIKE IF I NEVER LOGGED IN???? i missed my visit.

Securus has taken my money and i cant do anything about it? The manager told me to fill out a credit request form but said their system doesnt make mistakes and theyre just going to tell me the same thing. They informed right after that the problem was on my end. Did they really investigate?

No.... Even after doing that they were no help; spoke to a manager and begged for a credit. In the end they could not even tell me what happened with the call. They need to be trained a lot better.

Stated per policy at their discretion they CAN give a credit but thats all it is a BS policy.They're just taking our money.

Review about: Securus Technologies Inmate Phone Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments