288 views

I use my credit card to be able to get phone calls from someone in jail.I had Togo. Through Securus correctional billing services.

Pierce v ed my bank statement today and went over them. Secures has over charge me. On several occassion they charge my credit card twice in one day.

I have been trying to contact them by phone so I could speak to a person regarding my over charge.I can't get a live person to speak too.

If anyone has the number that I need to be able to contact billing dept.Please share that #. Thanks

Location: Topeka, Kansas

Comments

Sueko

Securus is an evil, evil company. They pay the jail administrator a hefty fee (up to 40%) to be THE ONLY phone service available for inmates.

That's a monopoly, and those are kickbacks. The quality of their service is abysmal, I get disconnected frequently, and often there is so much static and interference on the line I can barely hear. Their customer service is essentially non-existent, and they have a policy to not issue refunds for cell phone users - even though THEY DISCONNECT THE CALLS. They charge you for the maximum allowed time for a call (20 minutes) even if you get disconnected, BY THEM, after one minute.

Then they won't issue a refund because you're on a cell phone and they say they're not responsible for dropped calls on cell phones. THE CALL WASN'T DROPPED, IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY SECURUS. I know this because a recording comes on and says "This call is being terminated, no third party calls are allowed," even though it's NOT a third party call.

Help file a class action lawsuit against this vile, criminal company. Send your contact information to: ClassActionSecurus@gmail.com.

Go online and have live Chat

Securus Technologies Reviews