Verified Reviewer

My fience was arrested 4/13 during all the covid -19 drama. Today is 5/8.

My fience runs a company I know very little about I have to talk to him 3 to 4 times a day.

Every county jail around us are giving their inmates free phone calls due to covid but not secures or grayson county.to date mind you it has been less than a month since he was arrested I have spent $907.42 on phone calls. Just ridiculous. All the jails are on lock down no visits due to covid.These guys need interactions with their families but selfish greedy businesses don't care.

They just gouge because they know you have to pay it on order to talk to your loved one. SELFISH AND HEARTLESS.

We have children he needs contact with. I am more than furious about being gouged and screwed over when I am unable to work due to covid and even if I could I cant afford all my bills and $1000 a month in secures fees.

It will show me what I have deposited into the account but will not show me transactions and he has to call sometimes 5 or 6 times before my phone ever rings. I am sure I am being charged for that as well.

No way I am going through money as fast as they claim I am.

Then I try to call them to set up my cons calls home account to save some money so I can still feed our kids and ensure they can talk to their dad and guess what....yep limited staff and they disconnect the call. JUST A SCAM AND A JOKE

User's recommendation: run away.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Denison, Texas