Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can I get my refund?

Securus called me on Sunday during Church, told me that I was due a refund and had 30 days to apply for it. I didn’t have any way to write the website or phone number down at the time.

I’ve tried to go on the website that I found listed and the phone number 972-734-1111 and those are not letting me get to the right department. Can you please help?

3 answers
#1904294
I need a refund for the call out of my account and then authorize those purchases they were six dollars eachSalary five we were like seven or eight would be 30 $30 eachthank you
#1903712
Please give me a refund it was a purchase for $30 I didn’t authorize please give me my refund
#1903710
That was There was a $30 charge I didn’t opera for the eaves can I please have a refund
View more answers (2)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Trying to see if my number is blocked, the jail said I wasnt blocked on there end and to get ahold of securus

by AshKav

My boyfriend tried to call me all day yesterday and was telling him I blocked his calls when i didn't, so I call the jail and told me its nothin on there end and to contact securus and see if its block on your guys end if so I need it to be unblocked please and thank you.

View

It was a purchase on here I didn’t authorize can I have a refund

by Yonah

Some payments on here for six dollars that Likes 7 of Authorize it can I please have everything

View

I need to see how can I set up a account

by Thoms

Nothing because ineed to talk to somebody

Video visitation

by Lois

My account says blocked and I wanna know how I can unblock it so I can set up a video call

To send money to inmate

I need to speak to someone a live person.

Garry Leigh

If you need any assistance from Securus Technologies, you may try to reach out to the company by phone at (800) 844-6591 (toll-free) or at (972) 734-1111 (main support line).
Please note the Inmate Debit from Securus Technologies. It is an incarcerated individual-owned prepaid calling account used by incarcerated individuals to pay for their own telephone calls. If allowed by the facility, an incarcerated individual may transfer funds from their facility trust/commissary account into an Inmate Debit account via making a request through their commissary. Correctional facilities also have the option to allow friends and family members to deposit funds directly into an Inmate Debit account.
View

Unblock missouri eastern correctional center

by Euclid

I blocked the whole missouri eastern correctional center from calling my phone using the automated system how do I make it to where its unblocked so my fiance can start calling me again

View

Why cant I add money in my account online or through the app?

When I first texted TALK to 77929 I was able to click the link through the text and add money to my account using my debit card, once my account balance got low I tried adding money to my account again using the link in the text and it didn't work it keep saying "error please call 800-844-6591" I tried adding funds through the app it says "Error Min Max fee error" I tried going to the website it doesn't work as well and Over the phone they don't give you the option to pay using your debit card just instructions on how to use "MoneyGram" and "Western Union" and how to send a check through the mail

Garry Leigh

Unfortunately, Securus Technologies does not provide any information about the Min Max fee error on the company website.
To get more information about how to add money to your account online or through the app, please contact the Securus Technologies customer care team by phone at (800) 844-6591 (toll-free number) or via the support form on the Securus Technologies contact us page.

Several Dropped calls

by Apryl

I have several calls a week that are either hung up on, never connect, tell me it's waiting for the person to pay (yet the inmate doesn't pay for phone calls), has a constant tone, in addition to calls never connecting- I've been charge for calls that I've been hung up on for no reason under the above circumstances totaling $82. Please refund.

I was only able to list 8 calls on your form even though there are MANY MORE because I was not aware I could dispute the charges even though I've been keeping track.

Thank you for your time to look into this matter. I look forward to a refund.

View

Can’t long in to my Secure

Amairany
Not long into my secure
View

I need to change my email

by Amairany

View

Do you offer promo codes?

by Lakeisha

How can I get a free trial for the video visits?

View

Yesterday I tried to do a video visitAnd for some reason I cannot connect

by Modean

And for some reason I cannot connectCan you help me to be able to connect so I could do my video visits my phone number is 479-259-6770 I have another visit today I really need some help I cannot figure out how to connect when he’s calling for the video visit it is taking money off my account for yesterday but I didn’t get to do a video visit and I can’t get a hold are you guys on the phone

View

Person with the account died

by Janace

My mother inlaw died...She had an account with my number on it...I cant add money or access her account because I dont know the 4 number pass code. I can't create another account because my number is on her account PLEASE HELP

View

How do I change my name on this that the aldermen thing miss up

The recond miss up my name

#1872048

Unfortunately, Securus Technologies does not provide any information about if customers can update their personal information in the Securus Technologies account on the company website. Please contact the Securus Technologies customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (800) 844-6591 or via the support form at securus.custhelp.com. Support is provided 24/7.
View

My account is completely not available what do i do to receive calls

I logged into my account and its like basically i have to make another one and when i was recieving call it just hung up and i went to account and it has nothin in it i called anf it said my account it active and im nott sure why its not showing me everything online on my app

#1872049
According to the Securus Technologies faq section, to receive calls from an inmate facility, you must have a touch-tone telephone. When you answer a call from a facility and hear the computerized voice, wait for the message to complete. When the message is complete, press the appropriate instructed digit to accept or reject the call. You will not be connected if you fail to respond to the touch-tone prompts. You should also check if you have a positive balance. When you log in to your Securus Technologies account, the balance should be located in the centre of the Phone Services section.
If you have any problems when using the Securus Technologies services, please contact the Securus Technologies customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (800) 844-6591 or via the support form at securus.custhelp.com.
Support is provided 24/7.
View

Phone call not coming in.

by Julien

Stop receiving phone calls from my husband. He had to go through a thirds party to reach me. My balance is in the positive.

Hey

by Arcadia

Yes I cannot accept any of my husband calls when he calls and I know I put money on my account yesterday so why can I accept and of his calls

Add funds

by Niaya

Help with making a payment today

View

How do you set up video visit. I need to set it up

Garry Leigh
According to Securus Technologies FAQs there is a video communication system. Securus Video Connect is a fully web-based visual communication system that allows friends, family members, attorneys, and public officials to schedule and participate in video sessions.

Questions 90