Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How can I get my refund?

Securus called me on Sunday during Church, told me that I was due a refund and had 30 days to apply for it. I didn’t have any way to write the website or phone number down at the time.

I’ve tried to go on the website that I found listed and the phone number 972-734-**** and those are not letting me get to the right department. Can you please help?

4 answers
#2073162
The inmate have been sent to another jail and I set up a visit for Friday 8th so I’m trying to get my money sent back to my account
#1935383
They don't contact people to refund them. They make it very hard to get a refund. I had $30 on my account from a year ago and now it's just gone.
#1925982
Pick a Number to Call Toll-Free Number: (800) 844-**** Calling Using Landline Phone/international: (800) 844-**** Main Support Line: (972) 734-**** Calling from mobile device Securus Video Connectsm Information: (877) 578-****
#1904294
I need a refund for the call out of my account and then authorize those purchases they were six dollars eachSalary five we were like seven or eight would be 30 $30 eachthank you
View more answers (3)
Advertisements

Why can't my inmate call?

by Michelle M Qnc

My inmate tried to call and for some reason he got a busy signal however the call did not show up on my missed calls and my phone never rang.

How can I get my refund for No Visit

by Vickie Fnz

Had a video visit scheduled @ 2pm yesterday never got connected, no video visit ever connected, charged for the No Visit

View

Why am I getting calls from securus saying my account is passed due when I don't have an account with you?

by Carole A Qoe

I'm getting phone calls from securus saying my account is passed due when I don't have a account with you

How to get my refunds

by Ashley T Eho

The imate got sent to another jail and they sent me a email saying I need to reach ya for more information I had set up for a video visit for Friday 8th

View

I blocked calls from being receive but inmate is still able to call

by Jerica A

I went online to my account and blocked the numbers from the individual facility on one day and after 24 hrs still receiving calls, so I went back in and blocked numbers from all facilities unfortunately that still did not work and was still receiving calls so I called the automated system and entered my telephone numbers to be blocked and it shows on my account that they are blocked. However the inmate is still calling me so the block is not taking effect.

This is very annoying.

What does it take the actual get the calls to be blocked and work?? My account main number is 859_585_**** the following numbers are to be blocked 502502****, 502755****, 859520****, 859533****, 859404**** Thank you

Form

by Melissa A Iyl

*2020 SECURUS Technologies, LLC FF_SVCRegForm_0520 Securus Video Connect Credit Request Form I ____________________________________ (Print Full Name), am the customer of record and party responsible for Securus Video Connect account ________________________ (User Name / Email Address), and my physical address is __________________________________________________ (Complete Address – Contact Address from Account). I hereby affirm that the following Securus Video Connect session(s) disconnected prematurely before I or the other party completed the session(s).

I am disputing the following session(s) billed to my above referenced account: Date:______________ Time:_____________ From: _________________ Date:______________ Time:_____________ From: _________________ Date:______________ Time:_____________ From: _________________ ***Please note that Securus cannot be responsible for interruptions in Securus Video Connect due to incorrect settings on your computer. Further, Securus cannot be responsible for the quality and download speed of your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Therefore, Securus will only issue credit for Securus Video Connect when a Securus system outage has occurred and is confirmed. This document authorizes Securus to conduct a complete investigation to determine if the termination of the session(s) was indeed a Securus network error.

I understand that in order to fully investigate this matter, Securus may access my account details including, but not limited to, session dates and times and payment information. When Securus has completed their investigation, my account will be updated with actions taken to address these disputes. The investigation could take up to 5 days to complete upon receipt of form. Also, all disputed sessions must be submitted within 90 days of the termination in question.

Please contact our call center at 877-578-**** for investigation results. I understand and agree that completing this form does not absolve me from financial responsibility should the above charges be sustained at the completion of the investigation. This form provides the authorization for Securus to research and investigate the Securus Video Connect session(s) listed above. If Securus determines that the session(s) under investigation was terminated voluntarily; I understand I will be responsible for the charges.

If Securus determines the session(s) was prematurely disconnected at no fault of either party, credits will be issued to my account as necessary and appropriate. Customer of Record Printed Name: ___________________________________________________________________ Customer of Record Signature: _______________________________________________________________________ Date: ________________________ Submit your form via our website by attaching your form through our Ask A Question page “By Web/”Ask A Question” – Complete Form and Attach Completed Form” Fax your form to 972-277-**** Mail form to PO Box 1109, Addison, Texas 75001 Attn: Inquiry Department How do i submit this

View

Do I need a photo to apply for video call? How do I submit one?

by Kevin S Yhw

I tried submitting my application for video calls. The system rejected it and said to call customer service. ?

View

why is my num. on this acct. I've never been called from?

by Amber D Tut

my friend has a boyfriend in Harris county jail. She has a securus account opens for him so that he can call who he needs to.

i believe it's called inmate debit?The call records from that account with his spn# ,show 2 calls from him to my number and i haven't accepted any of his calls. why are those calls showing up on her account records ?

i have calls at the same time ,for the same amount of times, as on her account . why is my number on her account?is there some way he can dial a code to show my number instead of the one he's calling?

View

how do I receive calls to my cell phone

by Joy H t

I CAN GET CALLS ON MY LANDLINE BUT I CAN'T ON MY CELL PHONE.

View

Can imates block people from contacting them?

by Jessica Hod

Can inmates block as well or only the people that are not incarcerated?

View

I want to now where is the money I sent to my son in jail

by Sara S Pgn

I put money in the secures apps inmate debit funding and my son call me and tell me he don't gat the money and I call secures and the people tell me he can do nothing I want my money back is 40.00 dollars My son name is Frankie santiago the inmate number is 231819 I put the money this day 8-10-21

View

How can I pay for one account off a different phone

by Jesse D Dac

I have 2 accounts, 1 line is to a landline the other is to my cell phone I couldn’t get my cell phone account to work so I was able to call forwarding frm the landline. But I can only add money to the 1st account by only calling the 1800 number frm the landline how can I add money by using a different phone?

fnd out who is calling

by Deborah F Hiy

i keep getting a call from sullivan cty corr in tn. how can i find who is calling? i have an acct but i am not going to accept a call from someone i do not know..thank you

View

How do I close a secures account.

by Tracy L Sfi

I just would like to close my account.i have no use for it now thank you for letting me at the time I needed it.

View

How can I add money to my phone account?

by Maria L Cvw

Because when I try to add money to my phone number it says my card was declined but I used my card at the store I’ve called my bank. Not sure if they have my name still as my maiden name and tht why it won’t except my card idk I need answers plz

View

How do I leave my daughter a voice mail in jail?

by Verna A Woz

How do I LEAVE MY DAUFHTER A VOICE MAIL IN JAIL ?

View

How to add funds to my account?

by Katt Lft

Everytime I trying adding funds the app says “network error” then if I login using safari, I can enter my card information but can’t make a selection on what kind of card it is so it will not let me submit. NEED HELP!

View

Can I combine phone numbers?

by Carolyn W Dqo

View

Can I add money to my inmate phone calls ? now

by Kimberly C Ada

It keeps declining my bank of America card and there is money in my account

Questions 171