Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Why cant I log into my account. Its telling me invalid user info. I've had the same password and account for almost 6 month

by Whit

Its telling me invalid user info when I put my password in. I've had same account for almost 6 months

View

How can I retrieve my phone calls if I accidentally pressed the wrong number ?

by Belinda

I got a phone call from Rockwall county jail but accidentally I pressed 2, how can I receive the phone calls

View

I try to male account but i dont live in usa but Norway

I dont live in usa but Norway. I can't write my adresse and country. What can i do?

Garry Leigh

Your question seems to be specific. Try to contact Securus Technologies customer service by phone at 972- 734-1111, by email at sales@securustech.net

View

how much balance does have?

by Lagina

how much balance does he inmate Phillip Pruitt ID # 1700390 have on his phone account. Rutherford County Detention Center Rutherford NC

View

How does my daughter know I have put money in her commissary and phone account I have not been able to reach her

Avangeline
need help puting money in commissary
tryed to put money on do not know! need help
View more answers (1)

How do I cancel my account

A family member added my number to there account so I need to cancel the main account that has no funds

Garry Leigh

According to Securus FAQs, if you have a Securus Online account you can easily close your account and request your remaining balance be sent back to you by logging in and choosing 'Manage Account' and then selecting 'Close Account'. If you do not have a Securus Online account, please contact Securus Technologies at 972-734-1111

View

I would like to know why you have not returned my call.

Irene Moore

If you need any assistance, you may contact Securus Technologies Customer Service by phone at 800 844-6591 (toll-free) or by email at sales@securustech.net. Please note that you may be asked to provide your personal information or your Securus Technologies account number to get the details.

View

what is the text message code for payment?

Ann McDonald

If you mean MoneyGram code, then it is 9819. If not, please contact Securus Technologies customer support for an assistance by phone at 972- 734-1111, by email at sales@securustech.net

View

how does an inmate make a call using your system

Ann McDonald
#1692022

According to Securus Technologies FAQ page once you have created and funded your account, please allow up to 24 hours to receive calls. Your inmate should be able to dial your number directly and be connected. You can also contact Securus Technologies customer service by phone at 972- 734-1111, by email at sales@securustech.net

View

How do I get message left for me

Irene Moore
This depends on the message left for you. According to the Outbound Voicemail program terms, the inmate can leave a voicemail to his/her friends and family if the call is not answered. In this case the friends and family will be notified through a text message that there is a voicemail message and given the options to pay for and listen to the voicemail. Once the inmate selects the option to Send the voicemail, then a text notification is sent to the friends and family cell phone to notify them that a Voicemail has been left by an inmate from a Securus Facility. Please note that each voicemail will have a separate link.

Should you have any other questions about the Securus Technologies message options, please call the company support at 800 844-6591 (toll-free) or send them an email to sales@securustech.net.

View

I need to talk live operator now

The system want accept no credit or debit card from me

2 answers
I need live operator now been calling daily for 6 days can't reach anyone.guess you don't want my money.. fed up with this ridiculous company..are their any teal people there or just robots?
Irene Moore

As stated on the Securus Technologies website, customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may call them by phone at 800 844-6591 (toll-free) or at 972-734-1111 from a mobile device.

View more answers (1)

When sending money through western union when it says account # is that your phone # ?

I'm trying to send a inmate money for him to call my phone# but I can only do it with cash so I'm going through western union . I'm not sure how to do it . My phone # is in the system , he has called it before but I have never put money on it myself .??

Irene Moore
As stated in the Securus Technologies faq section, Western Union has 2 forms and a phone service now. Available forms are Blue Quick Collect and multi section.

When using the Blue Quick Collect form, you should fill out the following information:
  • Section 1: Pay To Name (or Code City): Securus, Account Number, Friends and Family 6 or 8-digit Customer ID number, Send Amount (Dollars), Dollar amount.
  • Section 2: Choose a Payment Speed, Do Not Use.
  • Section 3: Your Information, Friends and Family information, **Email is not needed**.
  • Section 4: Your Signature, Friends and Family Signature.

When using the multi-section form, you will need to fill out the "Pay a Bill" section
  • Top of form-Information: Friends and Family information, **Email is not needed**.
  • Pay A Bill Section: Company Name or Code City: Securus.
  • Account Number: F& F 6 or 8 digit Customer ID number.
  • Send Amount (Dollars): Dollar amount.
  • Speed: Do Not Use.
  • Sign Here: Friends and Family Signature.

HOW DO U PUT MONEY ON A IMATES ACCOUNT FOR COMMISARY

Roschelle
How do I put money on an inmates account for commissary?
Irene Moore
According to the Securus Technologies faq page, some correctional facilities have the option of allowing inmates and/or friends and family members to add money to Inmate Debit accounts. An inmate may transfer funds from his or her facility trust/commissary account into an Inmate Debit account by making a request through the commissary. Friends and family members may deposit funds into Inmate Debit calling accounts without being required to create their own Securus calling accounts. Please note that applicable governmental taxes and fees are in addition to the rates and charges for calling service.

Friends and family members may add money to Inmate Debit accounts (subject to facility restrictions) by:

• Calling Securus at 1-800-844-6591
  • Visiting the Securus website at www.securustech.net
  • Using personal online banking (with routing and account numbers, and names)
  • Mailing a personal check, money order or cashier’s check to: Securus Inmate Debit Account PO Box 975420 Dallas, TX 75397-5420

View more answers (1)

Can't not login to my account

Forgot my password and can not login into m y account.

Irene Moore
When you are on the login page, please click the Forgot Password link https://securustech.net/forget-password. You should enter your Securus Technologies account email as well as the verification number shown on the securustech.net website.

If you have any issues with the password restoration, please call the Securus Technologies customer care team by phone at toll-free number (800) 844-6591.

Account problems

I cant get in my account to set up video services and i cant set my password if you could please have someone call me i would appreciate it.

Irene Moore

Unfortunately, we cannot ask the Securus Technologies customer care team to call their customers. You my try to reach out to the company support by 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591. There is also a live chat service on the Securus Technologies website. Please note that the Securus Technologies customer service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Need to cancel

I want to cancel payments for tablet for son that's in prison had not had access to it for several months. I have misplace my user ID and password. Will you direct me in what to do?

Irene Moore

Unfortunately, it is not possible to reset the username on the Securus Technologies website. To do this, you should contact the company customer care team by phone 800-844-6591 or by live chat on their website. Please note that the Securus Technologies customer service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

To restore a password, please click the Forgot Password link https://securustech.net/forget-password. You should enter your Securus Technologies account email as well as the verification number shown on the securustech.net website.

To cancel your Securus Technologies payments, please log in to your PayPal account and cancel in the preauthorized payments section.

Video visit

Why did it hang up on me 8 minutes into the video

Irene Moore

Your question is quite specific. To get any comments on your issue, please contact the Securus Technologies customer care team by phone at 800-844-6591. You may also reach out to the company support via their live chat service on the Securus Technologies website. Any kind of assistance can be provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

View

Add money to another free person phone account?

I jus want to put money on my friends account(who isnt locked up) so they can talk their brother who is locked up... How do I do that?

Irene Moore
Unfortunately, the Securus Technologies FAQ page does not provide any information on how to add money to another free person phone account. However, it is stated that the owner of the account (normally the person who opened the account with Securus) may add additional telephone numbers for friends and family members. Several telephone numbers may be added to each account. Please note that all telephone numbers added to an account are eligible to receive calls from inmates and all calling charges will be billed to the account that the telephone number is associated with. To add a telephone number, please follow the procedure below: Log into your Securus Online account. Click on Manage Account. Next to Authorized Phone Numbers, click Edit. Enter phone number you want to add to your account, then click Save changes.

To see how it works

Ok.I would.like to know how much money you have to put on the account to activate it.And how can I get my digit pin

Irene Moore

The Securus Technologies FAQ page states that there is no credit check and no fee to open AdvanceConnect Account or Direct Bill Account. A traditional Collect Account is created automatically for you when you accept a collect call. Traditional Collect accounts are automatically assigned a 90-day rolling spending limit up to $30.00.

View

To see if i can use an American express card

Can i use an American express card to put money on my phone for my fiance so he can call and talk to his daughter and me?

Irene Moore
The Securus Technologies FAQ page states that the company accepts bank cards or credit cards with the VISA or Mastercard logo. If you do not have a bank card or credit card with a VISA or Mastercard logo, you can purchase a prepaid card from a retail store. If you purchase a prepaid card, be sure you look on the back of the card and follow the instructions to register your card.

Questions 49