Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How can I get my number unblocked to receive calls from a facility

Got a call n I was half asleep I hit 6 instead of 1 n it blocked my number n I don't want my number blocked its a love one calling

Garry Leigh
According to Securus Technologies Customer Care, in order to unblock your phone number, please follow the steps below:
  • Select Manage Account;
  • Select Block and Unblock Calls;
  • Select Unblock;
  • Select Confirm.
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Can't receive calls

by Kasi

I have 2 different people trying to call me from 2 different prisons & when they call, they are saying it's busy. I never had this problem before & I contacted my phone company & everything is good on that end.

View

How can I get my refund?

The machine they set up for the video call didn’t go thru. Because the wasn’t working and they been complaining about it for months.

So my video call didn’t go thru to connect with my husband. So I’m demanding my refund and get you machine fixed. And why would you or the facility put a video call where you guys know it don’t work. You guys mad me have a bad night and I am really upset.

It’s frustrating to try to see how I’m going to get my money back call the number 30 times did what they ask and nothings. I had look in the webs so many time until I found this.

Garry Leigh

According to the Securus Technologies help section, a refund can be requested through the Securus automated system or a live agent by calling 972-734-1111. To request a refund online, please follow these steps:
  • log into your account by going to securustech.online/#/login;
  • select Manage Account;
  • select Close Account;
  • select Close Account again to confirm.

ARE YALL CLOSED

by Lanaiya

I’m Tryna get my phone unblock and no I didn’t block it y’all did

View

How can I resolve my payment issue

by Ginette

Account got overdrawn

View

I accidentally pressed 4 than 5 are these options because my call disconnected after that.

by Kalicia

Accidentally hit 4 and than 5

when i press 1 to anser it does not connect

by Jevin

Troubleshoot on calls

Every time i press 1 to accept an incoming call from the correctional facility, it won’t take it. I’ll keep pressing on the number 1 & I would end up missing the call cause it won’t receive the 1

Vielka
I accidentally blocked my phone I don't have a n account set up yet
View

I am trying to activate my account ,but never got my pin

by Lonn

I don't have my account pin, your system says I do. I can not activate with out 4digit pin

View

How many telephone numbers can be on account?

Garry Leigh
According to Securus Customer Care, the owner of the account (normally the person who opened the account with Securus) may add additional telephone numbers for family and friends. Several telephone numbers may be added to each account. The exact number is not stated.
Please note that all telephone numbers added to an account are eligible to receive calls from inmates and all calling charges will be billed to the account that the telephone number is associated with.

I accidentally blocked phonecalls

by Jadien

Well I was trying to answer the phone and accept the phone call present one I press 3 and I believe I block his phone calls to my phone how can I unblock it or who can I call to help me

Will not let me press 1.

by Kalyna

I can receive calls but it will not let me press 1 to receive the call, i have a active account.

View

How to unblock this inmate calls

I accidentally hit the wrong key on the phone

2 answers
How do I unblock this INMATE calls
Garry Leigh
According to the Securus customer care, to unblock the phone number, please follow these steps:
  • log in to your Securus account;
  • select 'Manage Account';
  • select 'Block & Unblock Calls';
  • select 'Unblock';
  • select 'Confirm'.

If you have any problems with unblocking the number, please contact the Securus support by phone at (800) 844-6591 (toll-free number) or by email at sales@securustech.net.
View more answers (1)

Why was my money not debit back into my bank account yet?

by Baudelio

I called on January 12th customer service stated my account was closed & said in 10 business days my $25.00 would be refunded back to my debit card and it was not processed yet.I told them specifically not to mail the check because the automated system got my address wrong this is very annoying and you can never speak to a live agent.

View

Can i get an online account?

by Cincere

Can I open an online account for my inmate?

How can I get my refund

I had money left on my account that I hadn’t used but now it’s saying add money and I should still have some on there who do it talk to

Garry Leigh
According to the 'Refund-Request your money back' article posted at securus.custhelp.com, a refund can be requested through the Securus Technologies automated system or a live agent by calling 972-734-1111.
If you have the Securus Online account, please follow these steps:
  • select Manage Account;
  • select Close Account;
  • select Close Account again to confirm.

Once you verify and submit the refund form, your account should be closed and all future calls should be blocked.
For all credit card transactions made via phone or Securus Online, full and partial refund amounts should be applied to the payment source last used.
A refund should be issued within 10-12 days.
View

How can I get my refund ?

This extra money not used my phone account. acct.# 1192540234

Garry Leigh
As stated at ecfsapi.fcc.gov, to request a refund, the direct bill account holder should call Securus at 1- 800-844-6591 and speak to a customer service representative who can assist with the refund request. Please note there can be a refund processing fee.
View

On my account the status is saying blocked. And it also won't let me add facility on inmate search. Please help

by Nishat

View

Why my payment won’t go through now and I never had a problem before

They’re not accepting my payment

1 answer
received a call from an inmate ,but machine didn't recognized the card numbers on my credit card.
View

Why can't I accept calls when I press 1 it just keeps repeating the message.

Everytime my husband calls and I push the one it doesn't connect intill maybe the fifth call . After I push the one it keep repeating the message.

Why so? Please help.

2 answers
Why can't I get unblock
Garry Leigh
As stated at aclu.org, Securus purports to obtain authorization and consent by playing a prerecorded message at the start of a prisoner’s call that tells the person on the other end that their location information will be collected. It then prompts the person to press '1' to accept the call.
Unfortunately, Securus Technologies does not provide any information about message repeating when pressing '1'.
However, people discuss the phone connection issue on the forum at prisontalk.com. They recommend the following solutions:
  • use the corded phone;
  • keep pressing '1' until it works;
  • contact the Securus Technologies support team.

To get more information about the Securus Technologies products and services, please reach out to them by phone at (800) 844-6591 (toll-free number) or by email at sales@securustech.net. There is also an online chat at securustech.net which is available 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM Central.
View more answers (1)