Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Why can’t I fund my sons account in ADOC #277151

by Alicia D Btt

I can fund my account for him to call me but when I use the same debit card to fund his account to use the tablet it declines the very same card I use to fund my account.

Advertisements

My phone number has changed can I update phone number with an account that already is funded

by Paula J Aui

View

How to talk with a live person

by Toniqua Y

I have scheduled a visit with my husband who is incarcerated twice now and when I check the app the visit is no longer scheduled. So I set up another visit and now it's not showing either.

It's our daughters bday and all she wanted was to see her dad.

This is very disturbing that I can not reach a live person to get it corrected. So how can I talk with a live person

View

Quiero desbloquear las llamadas para poder recibir la llamada pero no se cómo hacerle me pueden ayudará desblokiarlo porfa

by Meysi L

Esque por accidente toke un botón que no era y se blokio ahora no puedo revivir la llamada de mi esposo me pueden ayudar a desblokiarlo porfa para poder ablar con el

I put money into my account why is it not there I put 20.00

by Maxie H

View

Why is my app not working?

by Lindsay P Dfr

My app has been working fine and today it’s been on and off working and now it won’t even let me sign in to see my messages or send any. Is something going on with the app?

View

How can I change the pirmary number on my account

by Tosha M Rzj

View

Why is it saying failed to add number when my mom tries to add it to her acct

by Brittney C Dcz

My mother in law is trying to add my number to her acct and it keeps saying failed to add number at this time why is it doing that??

View

How can I get a refund back to my bank card

#2012048
I have paid for several video calls through Securus their system was down but I was still charged for the videos. I would like a refund on my debit card.
View

Why does my GD video account still showing the pending status after 3 week's when it worked before that fine

My *** account was working fine before 3 or 4 weeks ago and now it not only cancelled every visit I had scheduled but tells me it's pending and I can't schedule *** I'm pissed off about it. I've called every *** number you have listed on the website so don't answer me back with the "according to the securus website *** response" with those exact numbers that resolve nothing because none of that mess works and I'm *** over it. Either respond with an actual solution of resolve it your *** self "mr/mrs EXPERT" thanks so much

View

How can I change my email and password if I don’t have access to email or number on my account

by Rebekah N Zqt

View

How do I change the facility someone is in

by Candace M Mxi

View

321-837-**** my call keeps being cut off. Saying I’m on a three way or attempting a three way. I am not. Why

The call from my so keep getting cut off. A recording says I’m attempting a three way

#2001229

Unfortunately, the Securus Technologies FAQ page does not provide any information about cutting off calls. Please contact Securus Technologies Customer Care and provide them with full details regarding your issue. You may try to reach out to them by phone at 972-734-****.
View

How can I get money transferred to a commissary account from a debit account?

I thought the two payments sent this month would go directly to the inmate. I sent it to the incorrect account.

Is it possible to have the money transferred?

What is the name of the correct account for the inmate to use money in the commissary? Thank you.

#2000823

Unfortunately, the Securus CustHelp page doesn't provide any information on how to transfer money from a debit account into a commissary account. Please contact Securus Customer Support and ask for assistance with your issue. You may try to reach out to them by phone at 1-800-844-****.
View

How will inmates know that he has an account and can make calls

#2000091
According to the Securus Technologies help section, incarcerated individuals should ask jail officers if Securus is allowed there. To start using the Securus services, the individual-owned prepaid calling account should be created and debited.

How can i get a refund

by Shanell M Mbq

I sat up an account for voice calls and the jail the inmate is in doesnt use that company anymore.

View

How can I get my money back and speak with someone

by ARTRELL J

I opened up a Securus net account in March of 2020 with $15 I never use it however today I just added $8 in a certain and change but when I received another phone call the call could not go through stating that I needed to add money to the account you can never talk to anybody with Securus NET LIVE so I would like my money back

View

need to change old number to new number so i can pay my bill ?

please advise tried several times by phone and email ,phone recorder advises that customer care is offline. and my phone is blocked cant receive calls ?

#1995446
According to Securus Technologies Support, to add a telephone number you should follow the steps below:
  • In the Advance Connect/Direct Bill section, Choose 'Manage Account';
  • Select Authorized Phone Numbers;
  • Select +Add Authorized Number;
  • Add your new telephone number;
  • Select Add Number.

To remove a telephone number, please follow the steps below:
  • In the Advance Connect/Direct Bill section, Choose 'Manage Account';
  • Select Authorized Phone Numbers and then under Action, select the Trash Can Icon next to the phone number that you would like to remove;
  • Select Confirm if you wish to remove the number or Cancel if you decide that you no longer wish to remove the number.

If you do not have a Securus Online account, you should contact Securus Customer Care at securustech.net/contact-us/index.html.
View

My Securus app is not working

by Monique C Nqn

My Securus app is not working can you please help and I have a video visit at 11

Phone system

by Roberta M Jgr

Is securus the correct phone company for the Hidalgo County Detention Center Jail in Edinburg Texas??

Questions 171