Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How can I make an account

#1988467
According to the Securus Technologies help section, to make the account you should follow these steps:
  • go to securustech.net/phone-products/index.html;
  • click 'Sign Up';
  • enter your email address;
  • confirm your email address;
  • create a password;
  • confirm password;
  • read Terms and Conditions and check the box to indicate you have read and agree to the terms and Conditions;
  • you should then be asked 3 security questions and answers to help secure your account;
  • provide your contact information;
Advertisements

I need to find out why I'm still being charged 8.56 a month when my account has been closed

I don't use this anymore my son has been moved to prison

#1986925
According to the Securus help section, if you no longer need your phone account you can close your account and request the remaining balance be sent back to you:
  • log in to your Securus account;
  • choose 'Manage PrePaid Account';
  • select 'Close Account'.

Unfortunately, Securus does not provide any information about if they can charge the closed accounts on the company website. Please contact the Securus customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (972) 734-****.
View

What if you still have the same number but a Different phone company how do I go by still getting call from inmate

My calls are not come to my phone

#1986926
According to the Securus help section, to add a telephone number, please follow these steps:
  • in the Advance Connect/Direct Bill section, Choose 'Manage Account';
  • select Authorized Phone Numbers;
  • select +Add Authorized Number;
  • add your new telephone number;
  • select Add Number.

Can yousend to Floyd county Inaina

Can you change account to Floyd county Inaina

#1986927

As stated at jailexchange.com, Floyd County Jail uses Securus Phone System for inmate calling. To get more information about the Securus services, please contact the Securus customer care team by phone at (972) 734-****.
View

How to get my money back on my Bank card

Secures charge $4.04 and $4.56 from my bank card in i like my money back on my bank card

#1983045

According to the Securus support section, to request a refund, the direct bill account holder should call Securus customer service at 1-800-844-****.

Why has it been almost 2 months without receiving calls

by Jade R Pcn

This is so frustrating when us customers are spending our hard earned money to be able to talk to our love ones to no avail it’s been damn near 2 months all through out the holidays with no communication I hate your service I have an active account with money on it why is it I can’t speak with my family to top it off there is no live person to help you

View

How can I delete my number from an account that’s not mine

New phone number saying account is already in use but I need to remove my number from that account so I can make my own

#1976817

If your number is listed with another account, you can't create a new account with this number. As there is no access to that account, you should contact Securus customer support. You can reach them by phone number 972-734-****.
View

How can i add number to the account

I want to put another number with mine is there a way to do that

#1972306
According to the Securus Technologies help section, to add a new phone number to your Securus account, you should follow these steps:
  • log in to Securus Online at securustech.net;
  • go to the Advance Connect/Direct Bill section;
  • choose 'Manage Account';
  • select Authorized Phone Numbers;
  • select +Add Authorized Number;
  • add your new telephone number;
  • select Add Number.
View

Inmate ID# in Securus acct is different than it is in prison system?

by mary c Zai

I want to put money on niece’s acct but her ID# in Securus is different (old one from last incarceration) than the one that shows up in prison system this time? Will she get it if numbers are different?

View

Why can't I use my credit-card on securus.

I have account with securus iam trying to put money on my account so my husband can call me and it's not letting me select Visa it keeps saying something went wrong so I called and they told me to do a MoneyGram I went to try to do the MoneyGram and they're saying that's not my account when I know it is and the lady gave me my account number something is wrong with the system can someone please get back to me and help me because I really would love to talk to my husband and I would like to be able to use my card instead of going everywhere to do a MoneyGram thank you please get back to me and have a nice day.

#1972081
According to the Securus Customer Care page, Securus accepts Visa, MasterCard credit cards, bank cards and prepaid cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo that have been registered. Provided that you enter or supply the correct information, all payments paid by Visa or MasterCard, will post immediately.
Most prepaid cards have a contact number or website on the backside of the card so that you can register your card.
View

How can fix my account my husband cant call me i already added money ?it wont let him? And i wont receive it?

by Brianne A Uxr

He cant call me it doesnt let him call me

View

Trying to set up a video visit

by Melodie C Gld

How do I get a pass code to finish setting up video and how much does it cost

Money account management

by Chasity R Ebi

My friend has money on her account. But she doesn’t need it anymore.

But I want to use it. How do I get her money from her account to my account?

View

The Dialpad is unresponsive during free call

by Keonna A

I received my mother's weekly call but IVR was repeatedly unresponsive when I pressed one to accept, I tried saying 1 after the beep a couple of times , and then I pressed 6 trying to create an account and the IVR was still unresponsive. The IVR wouldn't recognize ANYTHING. How am I supposed to speak with my mother if this system isn't working???

How can i get a refund

So the system wouldn't let me go through did it several times witch I think that's where the other charges came through how ever i also beed to know can some monies be transferred to other accounts?

#1970661

According to securus refund policy to request a refund you should call Securus customer service at 1-800-844-****. Another way: a refund can be requested through Securus automated system or a live agent by calling 972-734-****.
View

How would I change the phone number to my Securus account?

I would like to change my phone number connected with the account so I will be able to put money on my account.

2 answers
#1970667
If you have a Securus Online account, you can easily add or remove phone numbers:
  • In the Advance Connect/Direct Bill section, Choose 'Manage Account'.
  • Select Authorized Phone Numbers.
  • Select +Add Authorized Number.
  • Add your new telephone number. Select Add Number.

If you do not have a Securus Online account, please contact Securus Customer Care at 972-734-****.
#1962249
How do I get money that was supposed be refund to me. I want to put that money from my #. To another phone #.
View more answers (1)

How can I make sure the account is ONLY being used by Timothy Woods.

I have not received ANY phone calls from my husband Timothy Woods. I thought something was wrong with the warren county jails kiosk .

I just was able to access the app fully and its showing calls from the Lagrange Facility.

Thats NOT THE JAIL TIM IS IN. HE IS IN THE BOWLING, GREEN JAIL AND I WANT MY ACCOUNT UPDATED TO RECIEVE HIS CALLA PLEASE!

#1970680

Your question seems to be quite specific. In order to get information about your account it is better to contact Securus automated system or a live agent by calling 972-734-****.

How I

by Doris S Rzw

How do I add $10

Try to add money so I can talk to my husband he lock up

#1970686
Securus offers a number of convenient funding methods to meet your needs. Credit/Debit Card Online or By Phone. Payment types accepted Online or By Phone.

How do I Change my number

by Angel R Unz

It won't let me Change my number it said error

Questions 171