Verified Reviewer

I was going to try to contact someone on jail.

They charged 2.99 plus another 2.99. I looked on there different services, I could not find the person or the jail on their system.

I wanted a full refund.

They say they only refund one one the 2.99$ fees but not the other.

Their chat system is useless, emailing them is useless with do not reply, customer service numbers are useless with there AI push this number for this selection, but no way to contact anyone for refunds or complaints.

It is complete organized fraud, who ever designed that crap should be shot in the head, they knowingly fraudulent, similar to dealing with door dash and tiny xu crap attacking drivers with app issues while driving.

So many foreigners stealing people's money be it atm, gas pumps, and pos systems in stores this company is no different. Crooks all crooks

User's recommendation: do not use this system they are crooks.

Securus Technologies Cons: Are crooks.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Securus Technologies Reviews