In january i tried to video visiy remotely. Because i was having iasues with it connecting with my laptop i took an hour out of my time to call securus and have them walk me through all the steps to set it up correctly.

Ivwas told i would not have any issues. Well that night when it was time for my visit i got all logged in on my laptop and my photo came up in the bottom corner saying my visit was being recorded and waiting on inmate to log in. 5 mins into visit same message but nothing on his end, so i quickly log out and log in on my phone which i had used in the past and was able to log in and see him within seconds. I asked him what the deal was and he said he had been also logged in for 5 mins.

We had the remainder of our visit and as soon as it was over i called securus to see what needwd to be fixed so that i could enjoy visits on a vigger screen and securus response was they had no idea, couldnt help me cause my visit was already over and next time i needed to call during my visit. I explained i didnt want to pay for a visit to sit on hold with them and it didnt do me any good to call them during my visit cause my visit was only 40 mins long and i had been trying for an hour to get a live person so still wouldnt have helped if i would have called at the begining of my visit. The rep argued with me said nothi,g they could do and hung up, so now im stuck with either visitng off my little phone or no visits at all. They take your money but do t care if you really get your visit or not.

Staff is rude, refuse to help and hang up on people because they just dont want to deal with you. Something really needs ti be done with this company. If you are selling a service it must work or ypu must provide it to be able to legally take someones money.

Its always something where its funds on the acct, visits, or calls with this company. I could right pages and pages about my issues with them since november.

Review about: Securus Technologies Inmate Video Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments