Houston, Texas

Your issues are 100% the s a me issue I called and spoke to A.D.about (dropped calls when the reception had 3 or 4 bars and advising that 3rd party calls weren't allowed) and he stated the same about the cell phone policy and placed me on hold, knowing I had a cell phone not a land line.

There is no reason why a call showing a duration of 1 or 2 min should not be refunded. It's common courtesy and just the right thing to do. I asked to speak to a supervisor abs he refused,. Ieven asked if he was denying my right to speak to a supervisor and actually said, I stated that two times.

He was an arrogant smart Alec and had no empathy and I can tell he is trained very well to answer the ovine, define credits and refuse transferring the call to anyone else. I even advised that I have no other issues with my phone or reception until I use Securus. The sad part is they know that loved ones are stuck between a rock and a hard place and have to speak to thier loved ones. May God bring them all karma and place them in a similar situation and see how it feels to not be able to contact thier loved ones.

This company is taking advantage of people's need to be in touch w/thier loved ones.Very evil.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Jpcp131364

Just document everything and if possible record the calls and for 22 dollars you can take them to court and have fun!