Securus Technologies - Review about Dropped Calls from Houston, Texas

127 of 166 Securus Technologies reviews

Your issues are 100% the s a me issue I called and spoke to A.D.about (dropped calls when the reception had 3 or 4 bars and advising that 3rd party calls weren't allowed) and he stated the same about the cell phone policy and placed me on hold, knowing I had a cell phone not a land line.

There is no reason why a call showing a duration of 1 or 2 min should not be refunded. It's common courtesy and just the right thing to do. I asked to speak to a supervisor abs he refused,. Ieven asked if he was denying my right to speak to a supervisor and actually said, I stated that two times.

He was an arrogant smart Alec and had no empathy and I can tell he is trained very well to answer the ovine, define credits and refuse transferring the call to anyone else. I even advised that I have no other issues with my phone or reception until I use Securus. The sad part is they know that loved ones are stuck between a rock and a hard place and have to speak to thier loved ones. May God bring them all karma and place them in a similar situation and see how it feels to not be able to contact thier loved ones.

This company is taking advantage of people's need to be in touch w/thier loved ones.Very evil.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

127 of 166 Securus Technologies reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Jpcp131364

Jul 18, 2015 #1009159

Just document everything and if possible record the calls and for 22 dollars you can take them to court and have fun!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Securus Technologies. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Securus Technologies.
Filing a new complaint about
×