Hate hate hate what they are doing to the elderly an disabled who can't afford to pay $ 15 for 15 min.Your killing us.

I am disabled an only make $740 a month. When were Terry to use the cheaper places, they call it 3rd party calling. Disconnected an blocked the number so he can't use it after I've already paid.

I'm out $26 start up fee that could take 2 to 3 months to get my refund.I'm sick of their ***

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Securus Technologies and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Securus Technologies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Securus Technologies to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

I guess you are just another victim of this predator company. Maybe one day their customer abuse will catch up with them.