filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Securus Technologies - Charged double. Then punished by Securus because I was owed.

Securus charged me twice for the unlimited video visitation they wouldn’t do anything. So I had my bank despute it. I received my money back. But was punished by them and can’t use a card with my name on it. But for some reason I have 2 new charges on my acct in a week. Hmmmmm and now can’t seem to talk to a human
1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Securus Technologies - The worst

No point in wasting you valuable time calling this place, you will feel just as incompetent as they are. Nothing will be resolved. A supervisor will NOT call you back and you will not get your money back either. POS company ew!

Securus Technologies - Terrible company

I’m not sure why this company is still in business, they seriously need too hire more competent workers. Or sale their company to somebody who knows what they’re doing. This provider and their services are trash!!

Securus Technologies - Change password

I want to change my password

Securus Technologies - Change password

I want to change my pass word

Securus Technologies - Satisfied

Questions answered, refund confirmed if necessary.

Securus Technologies - I need to update my account

I need Securus to please change my name from laureano to n i e v e s my security pin number is 4 3 2 1 so that I can see my son and medical at the Collier County Sheriff's Department he is in medical this is very important

Securus Technologies - I need to update my account

Add a number to my account

Securus Technologies - Very bad video visit

I was disconnected several times and cut off twice. And couldn't understand maybe less than half of what was said
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design
I'm trying to reach someone to just answer my question please I spent over an hour on these 0customer service phone numbers I'm trying to accept the call from an inmate and it is saying my credit card declined which is not correct there's nothing with my car there's no...