I added a payment to my statement using a bank card. They charged a previous bank card, even though i deleted all of that information and retyped my current bank card in.

I didn’t think anything of it, as I changed the information. I got charged a 35 dollar overdraft fee. When i called, the person I spoke with basically called me a liar and said they didn’t save credit card information. FALSE.

You are able to save a credit card to your account. I didn’t know that if you saved it, it would use that card regardless of what you type into the purchasing form. She offered me a refund, i don’t want a refund of 17 dollars, i paid 25 plus a 35 dollar overdraft fee. And i still need to get phone calls.

Then when I said I was going to report it to my bank as an unauthorized payment, as i didn’t authorize that card to be used, she told me I’d never be able to pay using a credit card again. So basically they bullied me into just accepting their mistake.

Comments

Interesting, I had the exact same thing happen to me!! A payment went through on my stored debit card, which I did authorize.

They told that I am responsible for the account. I said I understand, but I didn't authorize it! I reported to me bank and now Securus has locked my account because the UNAUTHORIZED payment was taken back from my bank. Needless to say, the accepted another payment on my account before locking it, but have now told me it will remain locked for possibly 15 days.

That was after I sent them an additional WU payment! These people are horrible and no one knows what they are talking about!