1.This must be the only company in America that charges you money for prepaying for their services ($3 online and $4.95 for live operator).

The charge applies for credit and debit card both. 2. $5.00 for a 10 min local call on a prepaid account. 3.

$14.95 for a 20 min local call from inside. Taxes and other fees are additional the consumers are advised. Why is all this happening? Exploitation of a literally captive consumer group.

Consequence? Outrageous expense and heart ache for the families of inmates. Lot of money is being made that is for sure.

How is this happening, It can't happen without collusion and kick backs to the correctional authorities at 2200 facilities all across the US.Service never there is no such thing at this company.

Review about: Telecommunications Services At Prisons.

I didn't like: Everything.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.