This company is a scam! They are taking advantage of people who have a loved one in prison.

1st of all their rates are super high! And they have Sneaky customer service agents who talk you into things like Direct Billing inwhich they claim is better. But they start you off with a reasonable limit, then with out warning raise your limit until payments are hard to keep up with. This just what happened to me.

The payments became harder and harder to keep up with, so I fell behind and the phone was blocked. Then a customer service rep. suggested Inmate Direct.That worked and I was able to put money on the phone and we finished his time that way. Then due to a parole violation he is back again.

I recently put money on the phone and had a few calls

however the next time it was blocked! I lost money as they won't Refund me!! I had to make 4 phone calls to get to the bottom of it. One man was quite rude and hungup on me!

Another person said that maybe my husband wasn't doing it right!! We have car issues and I can't ask him questions.

I should still be able to get phone calls as long as I make payments on the 1st account but there isn't away to do it! Not happy!

Comments

OurBear
#1520126

Same problem I had with them blocking my debit card and not allowing me to deposit money! Customer service had no clue! It was a joke!