454 views

My husband went to ohio to visit a cousin and wound up in jail on a big charge I live in Alabama with our 5 kids I got the call he was going to jail and from that minute on was a scarec nervouse wreck as well as him in our emotional state I didng relize I let him use over $500.00 in two weeksi relized paying securis was way more expensive than just paying for the calls one at a time. Well aparently I owed $7.00 to them and they blocked my phone from recieving calls my husband is a manic depresive and has had multiple suicide attempts my fears went through the roof when I didnt hear from him. I called the jail and the phone company who both said they didnt block me it took two days to realize what hapoened I called securus and askec to pay the $7.00 but they said I had to pay $50.00 to recieve calks again and that I couldnt close my account because it wasnt my account even though I had just set it up I sooke to everyone I could but they wouldnt help now I cant see or hear my husband

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Inmate Phone Service.

Location: Charleston, West Virginia

Comments

Sueko

Securus is an evil, evil company. They pay the jail administrator a hefty fee (up to 40%) to be THE ONLY phone service available for inmates.

That's a monopoly, and those are kickbacks. The quality of their service is abysmal, I get disconnected frequently, and often there is so much static and interference on the line I can barely hear. Their customer service is essentially non-existent, and they have a policy to not issue refunds for cell phone users - even though THEY DISCONNECT THE CALLS. They charge you for the maximum allowed time for a call (20 minutes) even if you get disconnected, BY THEM, after one minute.

Then they won't issue a refund because you're on a cell phone and they say they're not responsible for dropped calls on cell phones. THE CALL WASN'T DROPPED, IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY SECURUS. I know this because a recording comes on and says "This call is being terminated, no third party calls are allowed," even though it's NOT a third party call.

Help file a class action lawsuit against this vile, criminal company. Send your contact information to: ClassActionSecurus@gmail.com.

Securus is horrible. When you call for customer service to get video visitation NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

They transfer you around...but no one can help. It's a mess.

Securus Technologies Reviews