3.1K views

this lying sack of *** company is stealing from the families of inmates. I accepted a call from my husband and they let us talk for a few minutes then I got the recording that "this call is being terminated no third party calls allowed" well I never even attempted to make a 3rd party call and this is the second false third party call this week I want these sacks of *** brought up on charges.

and they owe me a refund for the illegally terminated calls.

securus you pissed off the wrong person you want a fight well now you've got one you dumb ***! you're nothing but a bunch of thieves and you will pay for your crimes!

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Inmate Phone Service.

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Comments

This is an exploitation of family of those incarcerated.

They recently popped me with a random 10 dollar charge, when I complained they got mad and blocked my account for 30 days. I was informed as they did so that "They can do whatever they want" because "They are protected by the federal government".

They did the same to me, after paying 24:00 to start it. Every 5 min.

I got messages no 3rd part calls an disconnected us. I'm pissed

Oh an I've had the same *** thing happened to me and my husband and it's All the Time and Neither of us had "Attempted" nor "Tried" to place a 3rd Party call. I spend at Least a $ 100.00 a Day with Securus. Its "Highway Robbery" I Absolutely Agree with you, Securus is "FULL OF *** & *** !!

Your Service sucks you ripe people off a $9.95 processing fee $2-5 connect fee?and whose the real criminals here?

The whole third party calling is bull ***

MY BROTHER'S CALL R DROPPING; SECURIS SAYS SOMEONE ELSES NAME IS ATTACHED TO THE VERY ACCOUNT THAT I ESTABLISHED FOR HIM. Someone is phoning home on me; meanwhile, MY BROTHER CAN'T SPEAK TO ME. They've taken over my phone number, what else r they doing to me.

I had the same experience it shut off the calls 6 times and of course i was charged again for the next connection. It is a rip off. It shows just how corrupt the system is.

Yes I've had that happen also and my phone does not even have 3 way calling on it. And these calls cost to much to be having that happen

Securus stole money from my debit card and blocked me from getting calls.

:( :cry :?

Thuis company will not let you delete your account and remove your information from their data banks...so you cant delete your account they keep your information forever nor with they allow you change your billing information name and have control over your billing name section so you cant transfer credit card info....

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE ORGANIZED

I tried to navigate the their website and it was worse than trying to navigate Obamacare, customer service was horrible and they were rude

They did the same thing to me

Sueko

Securus is an evil, evil company. They pay the jail administrator a hefty fee (up to 40%) to be THE ONLY phone service available for inmates.

That's a monopoly, and those are kickbacks. The quality of their service is abysmal, I get disconnected frequently, and often there is so much static and interference on the line I can barely hear. Their customer service is essentially non-existent, and they have a policy to not issue refunds for cell phone users - even though THEY DISCONNECT THE CALLS. They charge you for the maximum allowed time for a call (20 minutes) even if you get disconnected, BY THEM, after one minute.

Then they won't issue a refund because you're on a cell phone and they say they're not responsible for dropped calls on cell phones. THE CALL WASN'T DROPPED, IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY SECURUS. I know this because a recording comes on and says "This call is being terminated, no third party calls are allowed," even though it's NOT a third party call.

Help file a class action lawsuit against this vile, criminal company. Send your contact information to: ClassActionSecurus@gmail.com.

they have done the same to me, i was talking to my son and they terminated my call twice so yes i know they are doing that

Basil

When on a CELL phone EVERCOM/SECURUS phone system .when my wife talks to her son in last 14 months , only when they say certain names or words the phone will say no 3rd party calls ,first of all she doesn't know how to do that. her phone hasn't had dropped calls in 2 years and they don t say "no 3rd party calls" .

they just drop . so when she calls to complain you say no 3rd party calls or you r using cell phone, they don't even let u finish r sentence why we r calling . she uses this phone for everything everyday calls and not 1 has been dropped or said 3rd party calls . is this ur way to make extra money .

why does it only drop when certain things said "We get no explanation". we cant even talk to supervisor to explain. their employees well indoctrinated. Come on people.

Don't talk to ADDELL (SECURUS NON/customer service) she is rude, obtrusive and will not let you talk to any one about it. will not have a supervisor call you will hang up on you. did thank you ADDELL give me an address to write to P O BOX 1109 ADDISON TX 75001 ATT: SECURUS BILLING would not or could not give me a name to address the complaint to how is any one going to help me we need to start writing congressmen about their contracts and who they are given out to and if we the people of the USA government could please get some help with the repair of their telephone system so in the 21 century we could use our cell phones please and have a proper place to place complaints to . my wife doesn't think its ur technology .

she keeps saying in 14 months only when certain names and words r spoken it says :no 3rd party call ". do u catch on to what we r saying . probably not.

we aren't ***. Yes ADDELL we do pay your salary we are tax paying adults this is a contract paid by our tax dollars.

tyoe in prisonlegalnews.org

My husband is incarcerated because our daughter was raped and he, under extreme duress, took the law into his own hands. He doesnt even have a speeding ticket, never been arrested beforehand.

We have a family, he had a career, a church family, a home, etc.

It could happen to anyone. Judge not lest ye be judged.

@PissedConsumer492143

He should not be in jail for that.Your husband is a hero.Maybe you should look into getting a better lawyer.My prayers go out to you and your daughter.

I'm sorry you ran into this situation. And I'm sorry for the meanness of some replies here.

These companies make a lot of money off of inmate families - millions in fact - who pay for the calls. And, there is no choice of company - this company is forced on you with their high rates, fees, etc. Studies have shown that the incarcerated blend better back into society with the connection and support of family and friends.

But, these companies make a fortune off of the very people who can least afford it and who are trying to do good not only for their family, but for you and me. These families deserve our support, not mean comments.

@PissedConsumer467586

Actually, SECURUS is not the only company of this type. The Virginia Beach jail uses a company called ConnectNetwork.com.

It's easy to use and the inmate gets access to the funds the instant you submit the money, but unfortunately, this doesn't help anyone that is in a jail that doesn't use that company. I just wrote a message to the sheriff of the jail my son is in to suggest that they switch companies.

Probably won't happen, but I figured it was worth a try. I would like to see SECURUS go out of business, but that won't happen.

Securus Technologies Reviews