This company uses predatory practices to prey on the family of people that are incarcerated.The family has not done anything wrong, they just want to speak with their loved one.

It is not the families fault that the individual is in prison. But they are treated like common trash, and charged ridiculous fees just for a phone call. I tried to call my son, and was told I couldn't because I didn't pay an "administrative fee" of 3 dollars that was charged back in 2015 when he was in jail the first time. I told this person on the phone I had no clue what this fee was, but I would pay it just to be able to talk to my son.

He told me I couldn't pay it, but I had to send him a western union money gram before he would unlock my account. I told him he was ridiculous and I wasn't going to pay for something that way, especially since I had no clue what the charge was.

He called my a nasty *** and hung up.Very professional....

Review about: Securus Technologies Inmate Phone Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $4
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Anonymous 1

Yes Securus are thieves. They charged my debit card for many calls that did not go through. Bigger crooks than the guys in jail.