1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Horrible, awful, user unfriendly, ridiculous "service" that takes advantage of family members/friends of those who are incarcerated. It takes 30 minutes of painstaking time to create an account to speak to a loved one who was just placed in jail and you have no clue what is going on. I feel so very sorry for the elderly or mentally challenged family members. There is almost no way they could navigate through the Securus account set up to talk to their grandchild, family member etc.

Once you set up an account (for those patient enough, intelligent enough ,and ItT connected) the "company"charges you on each call to listen to their recordings before you can speak with your incarcerated loved one. Keep in mind that this is BEFORE your loved one has been convicted of A SINGLE THING.

This company is a raquet and nobody is holding them accountable for their ABUSE of those at their most vulnerable points. Where are our choices in service providers? Exactly! We have no choice. That's why the service is so horrendous. They are a monopoly and we all pay the awful price at our most vulnerable points. I have no idea how these people look themselves in the mirror each day or sleep each night.

All I can say is KARMA. What goes around comes around. God is the ultimate judge of people who take advantage of the weak and helpless.

Texas: how can you justify this???

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Securus Technologies. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Securus Technologies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Securus Technologies to other companies on our site.

Comments

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1178486

I've had an account w/Securus for over 5 years and monthly at least $5 in charges are from calls dropped 1-4 minutes. Thats over $300 in fee's they don't deserve; that are quite frankly fraudulent.

I have called to get refunded, they tell me to send copy via US mail. I have and NO RESPONSE. I even sent certified mail and it too was returned. THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY TO OBTAIN MY $$$ BACK.

It's still happening to my account today, however THE COMPANY IS NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE. Now who's the "real" criminal?????