Coverage Area
Style and Design

Worst experience ever. Yesterday Friday 6/10 my husband attempt to make a call to my phone and was blocked.

I logged in to my sucurus account and yes I had a negative amount of $32 when I was suppose to have a limit of $200. I called because I needed to know what was happening with this. The lady i spoke to said it was my husband's fault since he wasn't dialing the correct way. I never knew there was a wrong or right way to dial.

I called back again today since the calls weren't coming thru yet. She told me because an invoice was returned to them making them think I wasn't using the account no more. I ask why would an invoice be returned, turns out the address number was wrong by last digit. And she would have to send an email with my correct address to the technician office who take care of this situation in unblocking my account, taking from 2 to 3 business days, and I would have to wait till Monday since today is Saturday.

And they do not work weekends. I asked if I could talk to a manager see if they could unblock my account since I it was an illogical reason since I never let my bill get no higher than $60. And i go online to pay. To avoid my kids not talking to there dad.

I spoke to manager Cherry and she told me she couldn't do anything about the situation other than what the representative had already done! Really but your a manager and yet you can't help me, then what are you in charge of then? I told her it seemed like a good idea of paying out here for his phone service instead of sending him money for pre paid cards every week but now I see it was better instead of going thru this inconvenience. Her responding, you should.

And I said maybe you guys should consider at least sending an email or a call. Since they have both on file. To let us know the situation before just blocking calls. And she responding, maybe next time you should double check you give us the correct address so you won't be having this problem.

Really, automatically accusing me of giving out my wrong address when it could have been a mistake from a representative also.

What a disappointment answer from a manager. And knowing this company only cares about money not the emotional support that we as family provide our love ones.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of securus technologies account. Securus Technologies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned securus technologies account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Securus Technologies.

Comments