Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called to add more money to my account because their calls are absolutely expensive.The lady I talked to right off the bat has a nasty attitude then tells me my card didn't go through because she didn't enter the card name correctly.

I told her to do it again and she still didn't do it right. I told her to spell it back to me, she spelled it wrong then told me my account is blocked. Then proceeded to try and argue with me.

Absolutely disgusting.I've never had this problem with GTL and I wasn't a big fan of them either but at least I didn't get attitudes from them.

Review about: Securus Technologies Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Securus Technologies - Dropped Calls Review from Houston, Texas Securus Technologies "Your issues are 100% the s a me issue I called and spoke to A.D. about (dropped calls when the reception had 3 or 4 bars and advising that 3rd..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more