Product: Securus Technologies Inmate Video Service Clear all filters (0 of 18 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Tried two different times to video connect with an inmate and it never worked. Tried with both Apple and Android devices. Such a waste of time trying to use their system. The inmate sat on his end and it showed we were there trying to connect, but it never connect....
1.1

Securus Technologies - My Refund

I put funds on inmate video and wanted to put it on the phone service . This Happened 11/01/2018

Securus Technologies - Video visit

I was unable to connect to my video visit on 10/29/18 due to the power being out at the facility.

Securus Technologies - Technical

I was unable to connect to my video visit on 10/29/18 @1130am. My husband said the power was off and he couldnt connect.
Securus Technologies Inmate Video Service
Their system sucks. It crashes every 30 minutes. Their customer service clerks NEVER answer their phones. They aren't helpful when they do. They put things off. They put the blame on the jail clerks instead of themselves. They act like children and blame others. They...

Securus Technologies - I need to update my account

I need Securus to please change my name from laureano to n i e v e s my security pin number is 4 3 2 1 so that I can see my son and medical at the Collier County Sheriff's Department he is in medical this is very important

Securus Technologies - Very bad video visit

I was disconnected several times and cut off twice. And couldn't understand maybe less than half of what was said
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Securus Technologies - Sucks

You can't have as long of visits. I used to get a 3 hour visit, because he was trustee now only 20 mins. That I pay for. Also they say they know when inmate is available that is a lie! I paid for a visit while he was working. Can't get ahold of anyone to get my money back.
1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Securus Technologies - Video visitation

Can't set up video visit account

Securus Technologies - HORRIBLE

Called customer service several times and after waiting 20-15 listening to junk advertisement I was disconnected