Product: Securus Technologies Phone Service Clear all filters (0 of 38 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Securus Technologies - Charged double. Then punished by Securus because I was owed.

Securus charged me twice for the unlimited video visitation they wouldn’t do anything. So I had my bank despute it. I received my money back. But was punished by them and can’t use a card with my name on it. But for some reason I have 2 new charges on my acct in a week. Hmmmmm and now can’t seem to talk to a human
1.9

Securus Technologies - Text messages

There text thst gives you link to get a phone message does NOT work. You pay $3.67 and there is no message. I talked to CS they don’t care. This company SUCKS BAAAAAD
1.1

Securus Technologies - Not receiving phone calls

Im not receving phone calls i called they said it was blocked so they unblocked it he has tried to call but it still says its blocked

Securus Technologies - You took my money

I put money for my husband to call ND now it's saying my account is low and we have not talked

Securus Technologies - Fraud Alert

Ive had the same phone number for years and tge automated phone system recognises my number im calling from...but its crediting my deposits somewhere else and leaving me empty handed and crying when i cant talk to my son. Customer service can only apologise and do nothing to correct it. How can my number be linked to another account without my permission? Someone can link to my number without my knowlege and yet they cant seem to tell me who, when or anything or change it back.
2.5
Securus Technologies Phone Service
I keep getting cut off need to speak with a real person that will now put $ 20.00 on lnmate Lance Tolle booking # T426896 at Lower Buckeye Jail. 3250 w.Buckeye rd. Phoenix ,Az. 85009 my number is6025171083 to recieve calls my name is Pamela Jo McDougall. 11616 N. 42nd....
Show

Securus Technologies - HORRIBLE!

Conversation was constantly breaking up, even to the point where whole sentences were unintelligible. Interesting that NYS DOC is forcing people to use this horrible system and shutting the other companies which I thought were better.
1.1
#1207754
Show

Securus Technologies - Calls can't be heard static then the calls are dropped this

Calls dropped static a lot probably $20.00 worth
#1205122

Securus Technologies - Silence

Ive attempted to receive multiple calls from loved ones on Securus today, and have received complete silence each time. Not even the automated message. Customer service couldn’t explain a thing. Blamed it on my cell phone, and the penitentiary.
#1201806
Show

Securus Technologies - Fed up!!!

I spend at least $7.44 a day, if not more on phone calls with my loved one. I constantly am having my phone numbers blocked, and just the other day, they told me they will no longer accept my debit card. So I had to moneygram, which costed me $11 just for a *** fee!!!!!! That did not include the money I wanted to add to the account!!!!! This company is complete ***, as if we aren't already going through enough having an incarcerated loved one.
5.0