2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Same fees and lack of service has happened to me recently as it has for others. Seems like they reel you in getting back in contact with your loved one then after you use the service a few times they add a $7.95 fee and fail to tell you it comes out of the amount you wanted your loved one to have.

example: I was told there would there would be a fee of $7.95. Ok fine so I added $20 and expected to hear it would be $27.95 but no $12 went to their account without a proper notification that it was taken out of the amount you put in and you can't go back and change it because your payment is already approved. Of course I couldn't add anymore without paying another $7.95 so I had to wait till the following week. It sucks and is dirty but I guess that is the business model.

Suck money out of the innocent family members and friends. More suffering we didn't need considering its hard to pay the bills to live these days let alone pay so your can have a 13 minute conversation with your loved one once in awhile. I keep doing it because I love them and feel lucky I get to hear their voice but it's a dirty practice that should end. Fees are getting worse than a strip club ATM for everything.

Calls, video, commissary is the worst depending on the facility but those fees have gone up. As of today my fee was $9.09 for a deposit when it was $7.05 2 weeks ago. Same exact amount deposited same exact facility. Expect more of the same though.

They know what they are doing and making tons of money exploiting our love and care for the ones we love and oh so miss. Good luck to everyone going through this whatever the situation may be. I will be dealing with this the rest of my life so I have no choice.

They have me locked in for good. However I will give props to the reliability of the video visits with the new Apple IOS APP and crediting my account for another visit when something goes wrong on the facility's end.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Securus Technologies. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Securus Technologies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Securus Technologies to other companies on our site.

Comments