I've been using my bank card on my account with them for over a year.They flagged my card for fraud because I made to many payments on my account.

If the money is low in my phone obviously I'm going to add more money. I called in and she says well there is nothing we can do about that go to western union or money gram and hangs up on me. It's $11.95 to put money on your account through western union.

I'll be damned if I'm going to have to pay that fee to put money on the phone because of their *** up.Their customer representatives are the absolute *** worst.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Securus Technologies - Review about Third Party Calls from Austin, Texas Securus Technologies "I've spent almost $200 in the past WEEK!! I wanted to make sure I had money on the phone to talk, & all of a sudden it starts dropping calls,..." Read more Securus Technologies - Review in VOIP category from Wichita, Kansas Securus Technologies "Hate hate hate what they are doing to the elderly an disabled who can't afford to pay $ 15 for 15 min. Your killing us. I am disabled an only..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more Acn Phone Service Review Acn "They are horrible ...even if you pay them..half the time the phone doesn't work and then they send you threatening..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more