1.8

I've been using my bank card on my account with them for over a year.They flagged my card for fraud because I made to many payments on my account.

If the money is low in my phone obviously I'm going to add more money. I called in and she says well there is nothing we can do about that go to western union or money gram and hangs up on me. It's $11.95 to put money on your account through western union.

I'll be damned if I'm going to have to pay that fee to put money on the phone because of their *** up.Their customer representatives are the absolute *** worst.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Securus Technologies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Securus Technologies.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Securus Technologies - Third Party Calls Review from Austin, Texas Securus Technologies "I've spent almost $200 in the past WEEK!! I wanted to make sure I had money on the phone to talk, & all of a sudden it starts dropping calls,..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more