I've spent almost $200 in the past WEEK!!I wanted to make sure I had money on the phone to talk, & all of a sudden it starts dropping calls, & saying a third party is involved where there hasn't been!

It was only 1 minute on one phone call then 2 another time! I called and asked if I could get credited & they told me not on cell phones!! That's straight ***!!

I am SO mad!!I've listed my phone calls below, yes I've had THAT many "third party" calls!!!!

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #898289

They will not allowe to enter my acct to make a visit to see my son I have tried endlessly and gotten nowhere they don't sndwer

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Securus Technologies - Video Visitation Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Securus Technologies "Securus tech is a complete scam. I'm so upset with them. Today was my babe's birthday and unfortunately the video visit wouldnt go through. Apparently they're so out of date..." Read more Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud Cricket Wireless "Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no problem, except..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more