Securus tech is a complete scam.I'm so upset with them.

Today was my babe's birthday and unfortunately the video visit wouldnt go through. Apparently they're so out of date that they can't reschedule my video visit for sometime this week. And they keep saying file a credit report like 30 days sounds fun to wait for $10! Mind you I ALWAYS use my visits on this computer!

It wouldn't work because the piece of *** called securustech.net kept saying the page was loading!

I never cried because of such poor customer service until tonight.Go to *** to all of you shitbags.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Securus Technologies and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Securus Technologies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Securus Technologies to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Securus Technologies?

Comments

My boyfriend is incarcerated.First, they had no problem using all of my info to take phone call payments and VM payments....then tried to set up video visitation....they tried to say it wasn't my phone number!!

I then had to send in my Verizon bill twice...even with charges on there FROM THEM. finally after over a week they let me sign in...then I sent in the *** picture three times before they approved me. FINALLY! overdrew my account just to set up a video vist.

I did all of the tests including the webcam and it was all good. just tried to have our first visit...all of a sudden I could see and hear him but mine wouldn't work at all. after the visit time I did the check again on THEIR website and once again!! There I am!!

cam was working perfect again!

All they have to say is its my computer.I got a brand new computer a week ago and all of the system checks on the secures website are fine before and after but not during!!!