Tucker, Arkansas
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My name is Heath Stocks ADC #110429 and I am asking someone to open an official investigation into the services, billing, and maintenance practices used by the Securus Phone Company. This company currently has the phone contract for the ADC, but the service has gotten so poor that it is impossible to make a phone call that isn't cut off.

The company blames these cut offs for a multiple reasons, most of them the fault of me or those I am calling, but the system itself is faulty, flawed, and currently a service that is deserving your investigation. This company is denying my ability to maintain relationships that are crucial to my emotional well being, and I am pleading for your assistance as I am not considered a citizen. I am a prisoner, it is true, and I know that I am somewhat at the mercy of the ADC and the companies that provide these services. Yet, I am still a human being with constitutional rights, and as a prisoner I need your assistance to insure that those rights are not discarded for greed and lack of human decency.

Securus is taking advantage of the contract that they have to provide a service that allows me to make calls, and even after being contacted by the prison nothing has been done for weeks. My family and friends are constantly losing money from connection fees, and then endure the emotional stress of our calls being dropped for no reason if in fact I can call. Most of the time I have to giggle the lever that hangs up calls just to get the computer message to come on, and then when the calls hang up I am left with a busy signal. Any assistance you can offer would be much appreciated, and if I need to write someone else please help me to do so.

Thank you for listening to me, taking the time to consider my issue, and getting back to me. Sincerely, Heath Stocks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of charged while not having service and dropped calls. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of securus technologies inmate phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $55. Securus Technologies needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned securus technologies inmate phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Securus Technologies.

Comments

Bristol, Tennessee, United States #1200566

my calls cutt off and you charge me for the complete 15 min. my phone number is 423=383-7143 in august 5 the call was interrup august 6 the same 8-7-2016 at 4:48 pm the duration of the call was 6min.6sec and you charge for the complete 15 min.

call of 8-7-2016 duration of call was 50 sec and was interrup too and the call of last tuesday was 3 min 12 sec and cut too.

when im going to be able to talk with the inmate . thanks pay the difference or credit my account answered please to my e mail is joanncruznay@gmail.com