Its not letting me put my new phone number on Securus to receive calls

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Inmate Phone Service.

Securus Technologies Pros: Talking to your loved one.

Securus Technologies Cons: Refund policy.

Comments

Same problem I am experiencing. I had 2 accounts and they closed one, which put it in a fraudulent state.

I have tried everything from Changing my password to using different credit cards to make a payment which keep getting denied. A friend even added my number to their account and the problem seems to be stemming from my number, Which was unable to be added to the account. Just today I spent two hours trying to communicate with their customer service which has been no help whatsoever in regards to helping me correct this problem so I am able to communicate with a loved one and this is the only communication service the facility has available. So therefore I am left with having to change my cell number which is crazy.

Where is there tech department at and why aren’t these problems being resolved it’s bad enough people have to go through stress to speak to somebody. I don’t understand they’re still getting their money why can’t They correct these issues for us, it is so frustrating and such a waste of time.

Securus Technologies Reviews