Verified Reviewer

1.2

Here is the letter I sent to Securus on 7/29 with no response. Tonight, was the 5th call I have missed with my loved one.

I called Securus ahead of time to troubleshoot but I eventually their phone tree hung up on me.

I called the correction facility itself to troubleshoot, but they said they are not sure why it's not connecting and that Securus needs to provide the software support. I have tried all the steps asked of me to be successful, yet Securus doesn't care about their customer service, or who is impacted. The company needs a competitor. It's a shame.

7/29/20

Hello Securus,

I am extremely frustrated with your services.

I have now missed 4 connect calls with my loved one. Like many others in the Pandemic we rely on the video connect to see our loved ones. I have called your support line, and they didnt transfer me to technical support. I am formally requesting technical support and a response phone call to trouble shoot these issues.

You can reach me at 360-466-8693, Rosemary Loftis.

Service: Securus Video Connect

Hardware: iPhone 11

Issue:I log in on my end on my cell phone, software says I am waiting for the inmate and displays his name with the pop-up window open and ready for connection.The inmate logs in, chooses ready and waits, but is never connected as you can see in the details below.The secures video connect is not recognizing my log in, and the inmate and I are never connected.

Troubleshooting on my end:

I have phoned the correctional facility during my last two sessions and they have not been able to help.

They tell me the inmate has logged in and the issue is that I have not logged in.

I have called Securus technical support and they said they can not help me unless I call at time inmate has joined call. This is EXTREMELY frustrating.

Screen shots below:

User's recommendation: Be ready for lack of concern from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Inmate Video Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Securus Technologies Cons: No technical support, No representatives i can reach, Phone tree hangs up.

Comments

#1903625

Most people try to avoid telephone calls from inmates. I've gotten at least five I didn't want so we should call it even.

Securus Technologies Reviews