Phoenix, Arizona

Once again, I have tried to schedule a legal visit, with no luck. I called customer service and was given new information as to why I am having problems.

My problem was not taken care of and they would not even transfer me to tech support. I have had this same problem before with trying to schedule a remote visit, with being told that there are no time slots available. I have scheduled visits the same day numerous times and was told that I cannot schedule same day remote visits, it's not an option. I pointed out that securus was not allowing me to schedule a visit even up to a week out, but was told that due to the holidays, the inmate was probably too busy.

I waited 10 minutes to talk to someone and the call was disconnected.

I called back again and waited 10 minutes (which is the least amount of time I have ever waited, I'll give them that), it blows my mind that a tech company, that is supposed to allows others to communicate, can have so many technical issues. I hope that the county switches back to the previous company they used, I never had any issues with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Securus Technologies Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

UnfortunateCommonLoon625

Totally agree! This is the most frustrating company I have ever dealt with.

They have no competition and therefore no need to improve. Very Sad.

AbashedCurlyCoatedRetriever

They are doing the same thing in Arkansas. So this company is making a lot of money in every state. And no tech.service help for any of us.

AbashedCurlyCoatedRetriever

I had the same things happen to me. I sent in their form completed.

This was in June of this year . For refund of money from May and June. Now when i call they tell me Tech. Dept.

is investsgateing it and will call me . I ask her to transfer me to the Tech.

Dept. and she said she could not transfer me and they did not have a telephone number i could call.