I waited 42 minutes on hold for a customer service representative for her to tell me she could not hear me.

This is after I answered all of her privacy questions. Her asking my phone number.

Then her asking for the phone number I was calling about. THIS SHE HEARD (I havent moved). Now my question...All of a sudden the CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE says, I cannot hear you properly. CUSTOMER SERVICE?, hahaha!!!

She stated if she could not hear or understand me she would have to discontinue the call. She then hung up!!! YES, SHE HUNG UP! This 2 minutes conversation to get nowhere!!!

PLUS, the 42 minutes being on hold listening to GOD AWFUL MUSIC. Its torture listening to this...

Okay, wait!!! Why did she not try to call me back? She had my phone number, my passcode, my WHOLE ACCOUNT IN FRONT OF HER could she not call me back.

HEY CEO!!!

HELLO CEO!!!

THIS REALLY NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!!! I now have been on hold for 53 minutes while making supper, folding laundry, etc...

To have someone answer the phone, I THINK, no more music...for the call to DISCONNECT ON ME!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON???

User's recommendation: FIND ANOTHER WAY TO TALK TO A LOVED ONE.

Location: Southington, Connecticut